Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBC Documentary needs UK restorers

Hi Folks,

My name is Shane, I'm working as a journalist with The BBC on producing a short/mid length documentary about young men that are considering or have just started the restoration process. As a cut man myself I'm very empathetic to the journey any man takes regarding restoration and I'm eager to take the discussion of circumcision and restoration further into the public forum.

I'm looking for any gentlemen in the UK considering the process or that have recently started restoring to speak with me about their experience. If you think you might be interested in speaking with me, please private message me here and I can send you more information about the project and maybe arrange a phone call.

Best,

Shane.

If you have not, you might want to also check over at:

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/

Good Luck!

Comment

Cool, hope you find someone. I think WoodyHoody is British. Please post a link to it when it is done!
      PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
        Cool, hope you find someone. I think WoodyHoody is British. Please post a link to it when it is done!
        Yes, I am British, but the OP specifically asks for young men. I may be young at heart, but my age is 72!

Comment

Thanks very much for the responses. But yes, I'm afraid we are looking for a younger gent.

Comment

Good Luck, it will help many people to share their experience. Foreskin restoration is the process of expanding the skin on the penis to reconstruct an organ similar to the foreskin, which has been removed by circumcision or injury. Restoration creates a facsimile of the foreskin, but specialized tissues removed during circumcision cannot be reclaimed.

Comment

Hi aye,

Have sent you a message,

Cheers

Scotsman85

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post

Yes, I am British, but the OP specifically asks for young men. I may be young at heart, but my age is 72!
                Of course, you're never too young to speak from experience - even if the target audience is much younger. If I'm not mistaken, the late Wayne Griffiths was in his mid 70s when he was interviewed for a circumcision themed episode of the show Penn & Teller: Bullshit! in 2005.

Comment

Working...
                X