Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beginner from the UK with CI-4

Hello lovely people.

Long story short, I was circumcised when I was 16 (I am 23 now) because I had phimosis. The doctor was intelligent and did only a "partial resection" which left me with quite a bit of foreskin - in my opinion, CI-4 according to your scale (http://www.restoringforeskin.org/cov...x/CI-chart.htm) - pics attached.

Now, I decided I want to get a bit more foreskin. I have been having a read through this website and some others on foreskin restoration but there is soooo much information that I got least. So can I just clarify a few points?

1. The difference between the inner and outer skin. Have I correctly marked it on the hard cock pic? Also, whats a shaft skin? Is it another name for outer skin?
    2. What's the next step. From what I have read, I need to develop the outer skin now, right? From what I have gathered, tugging would be best for that. I have had a look and the VLC-X is very expensive. Is that my only solution? Or are there any cheaper options? Any options for someone in the UK?
    3. At what point should I start covering my glans in order to regain sensitivity? I don't want to go with an o-ring for a year or two :/

Thanks very much

Just so you know, you could have cured your phimosis in months by stretching the foreskin opening wider, you never needed to get a circumcision and you could have kept your original foreskin. But the doctors don't know that.

However, you have good starting point and especially tons of inner skin. It looks maybe like in your flaccid photo you are holding the skin forward which pulls the hairy shaft skin up, you probably want to make sure that is not pulled forward when comparing for CI levels. It looks like your outer skin length has to be almost doubled for something like CI-9.

1. Yes, yes and yes.

2. You probably want to tug both outer and inner skin for the fastest possible results. If there is inequal amounts of inner skin on different sides you might want to even it out before you plan to finish. You can go full manual if you don't want a device and its free. However, unless very committed it is usually not the fastest route. I never used any devices but other people can give you tips there.

3. You could just wait until you have enough skin so covering happens automatically.

Comment

Welcome!

I will add a bit to Blondie9's excellent answer, and provide a bit of a different opinion.

In your erect photo, you have marked the scar line with a green line. Everything closer than that to your glans (above the green line in the photo) is inner skin, or mucosa. Everything closer to your body (below the green line in the photo) is outer skin, or shaft skin.

What you want to grow, depends upon what you want at the end. Always start with the end in mind, or, said differently, let what you care about drive your decisions. If you want, for example, to have full coverage when flaccid, with inner skin on the inside, and outer on the outside, then you will probably need to grow both, judging form your description and photos. Some want the scar hidden just inside, in that case, you may want to grow a bit less inner skin, relative to the outer skin. Think about what you want, then you can sort out what you need to do.

The first step is to tug, smile. You have lots of time to fine tune things, so just get started. The go to methods for beginners are tape and manual, however, it looks like you have plenty of skin to use devices, and/or inflation, so you can choose any method you want , probably. To help you figure it out, think about what you will find engaging, what fits into your lifestyle, whether you like to build things and tinker, or whether you just want a plug and play solution. Here is a chart that tries to describe many available methods, you may find it helpful:

http://www.x-mail.net/restore/compare.htm

For example, I like to tweak things and make my own stuff. I did not find manual appealing when I started, but that was mostly bias form what I was reading. So I started with cross taping, moved quickly on to the pill tube method with packing, then on to a method using t-tape strips and an insert that I devised. I am now using an inflation method, hybridized from two other inflation methods I read about.

As far as I can tell form the reports on this and other forums, manual is just as effective, and just as fast, as any other method. In hind site, I may well have tried that and liked it. And, it is the go to method for "evening" things out, though many report that happens just form restoring too, without trying to even things out.

Whether or not you want to stay covered, which most call retaining, depends, again, on what you want. All it does is allow the glans to lose its thickened (from rubbing against clothes) layer of skin. It then becomes wetter and more sensitive. This will happen naturally, as you grow skin and have more coverage, but retaining will allow it to happen sooner. But, you may also find that you then need to keep it covered all the time, due to the increased sensitivity, to be comfortable. It doesn't help you grow skin that I can tell form what people report, so it is up to you and how you view that, as an advantage or disadvantage. Many do not, myself included.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by panaceum View Post
        Hello lovely people.

Long story short, I was circumcised when I was 16 (I am 23 now) because I had phimosis. The doctor was intelligent and did only a "partial resection" which left me with quite a bit of foreskin - in my opinion, CI-4 according to your scale (http://www.restoringforeskin.org/cov...x/CI-chart.htm) - pics attached.

Now, I decided I want to get a bit more foreskin. I have been having a read through this website and some others on foreskin restoration but there is soooo much information that I got least. So can I just clarify a few points?

1. The difference between the inner and outer skin. Have I correctly marked it on the hard cock pic? Also, whats a shaft skin? Is it another name for outer skin?
        2. What's the next step. From what I have read, I need to develop the outer skin now, right? From what I have gathered, tugging would be best for that. I have had a look and the VLC-X is very expensive. Is that my only solution? Or are there any cheaper options? Any options for someone in the UK?
        3. At what point should I start covering my glans in order to regain sensitivity? I don't want to go with an o-ring for a year or two :/

Thanks very much
        Wow, I bet you wish you looked into phimosis devices before letting him have his way with you! I would kill to be uncut with phimosis.

Comment

Blondie9 , greg_b thank you very very much for your advice salamander6773 noooo don't say that I am starting to regret the phimosis op now!

Comment

Working...
          X