Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis size and thickness increase from restoration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis size and thickness increase from restoration?

Has anyone else noticed their penis getting bigger and thicker from just restoring? Mine has gotten much thicker, i used to have a very thin and painfully tight penis shaft, so i had a lot of problems with friction burns. i can feel a lot more sensation down there as well. I am about 8 months in, and it feels great to get it back. Just wondered if anyone else had this experience!

Of course! Think about it. On an adult the average size of missing skin is 15-20 square inches! Thats a 3x5 card size or more. Thats where the added girth is coming from. The other common thing is length increase, particularly on those cut as infants. Especially if they were cut tight. Your dick is supposed to live in a loose sleeve, not a tight sausage casing. If the cut is too tight it impedes lenthg growth some and restricts the natural hang size. This is another good reason NOT to do this on infants because there is no way to know how big that thing is gonna be as an adult. Its imossible to know or guess.

Comment

My penis stayed the same, but more skin does make it feel thicker.

Not sure if penis size correlates with being cut or uncut at all. It would make sense, but most information I have seen says that the penis grows whether or not you have foreskin or not... Doctors and health websites can be biased, so who knows.

I will say that restoring to having flaccid overhang, will be way better than being cut...

I get paranoid that the strain on my penis may be shortening it, but I think I'm just being anxious. I would give up an inch to be intact anyway lol.

I will say that having more slack skin as time goes on makes my penis feel bigger because of the skin rolling over the glans. Not sure why, but it makes me feel formidable and happy with my penis size. I feel like having a foreskin is going to be a big boost of confidence for me when I get there. I hate the way the scar looks.
      Last edited by salamander6773; 02-09-2019, 10:18 PM.
      PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

It's an interesting question. some have reported a small increase in both length and width from restoring that does not seem to be explainable from simply adding more skin or allowing the penis to extend further. But most do not report that happening.

Regards

Comment

If anything, to begin with, my flaccid penis got shorter once I could cover the glans with my developing skin tube. This was as a result of the tube closing around the glans and pushing everything backwards. After several years of being covered, but still tugging and adding to the skin growth, I have probably got to the stage where, under average conditions, I am covered with no foreshortening. I have a glans much wider than my shaft, so the skin that now covers it adds significantly to my girth. I have to retract my fauxskin a bit to pee accurately, but the penis I now point at the porcelain is chunky thing of beauty. As I get older, my erections are not what they were, but having more flexible shaft skin available as I get hard has (on a good day) maintained the length I had in my youth. Restoration can only bring benefits, there are no downsides, so enjoy the changes for the better whatever they might be.

Comment

I have definitely noticed an increase in girth in both the shaft and the glans. Don't know about the length though.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
              Of course! Think about it. On an adult the average size of missing skin is 15-20 square inches! Thats a 3x5 card size or more. Thats where the added girth is coming from. The other common thing is length increase, particularly on those cut as infants. Especially if they were cut tight. Your dick is supposed to live in a loose sleeve, not a tight sausage casing. If the cut is too tight it impedes lenthg growth some and restricts the natural hang size. This is another good reason NOT to do this on infants because there is no way to know how big that thing is gonna be as an adult. Its imossible to know or guess.
              I was just wondering. It appears that part of my frenulum is scar tissue, but it is still completely attached. It looks like my circumcision left me with all the frenulum tissue, but some of the tissue is located right below the scar line. This is a very sensitive part of my penis, but I was wondering if you think it is a good idea to have surgery to reattach my frenulum while eliminating the scar tissue. My frenulum appears to be on the tighter side. It appears that tugging is improving it. It would be a dream for it to completely reattach. But I know that surgery can cause more issues. What do you think?

Comment

No, don't opt for more surgery. It will only create more scar tissue. Many intact guys have a frenuloplasty (frenulum snip) to alleviate excess tension on it due to being short so that it will not tear. KOT!

Comment

There's been a lot of forum traffic on the word "frenulum". I wonder why. What is the understanding here on what a penile frenulum does? If you grow enough skin to roll down a skin tube then that tube will eventually stay in place, partly because of the volume of skin involved is enough to resist unrolling, and partly because coverage from coverage of mucosa causes that mucosa to be "sticky" which also resists unrolling. What else does anyone think a frenulum does?

Yes, it is neuron dense mucosa, but you won't grow new neurons; it doesn't work that way. Neurons don't reproduce with tension, only skin and mucosa does that. So............if the issue is one of unrolling, then no worries, that is taken care of with enough skin. If the issue is sensation, then what you have left of a frenulum stub is sensitive with coverage/absence of abrasion.

Just tug, to on tugging, and everything you want to see will happen. That's a promise from those few of us who have actually reached a flaccid skin tube. Everything else is "talk" from haven't-gotten-there-yet newbies, or from guys who want to impress you, for whatever they get out of that psychologically.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post
                    What is the understanding here on what a penile frenulum does?
                    I have my theory about what the frenulum's purpose is, which is that it's there to signal us - by the sensation of it stretching - that we're having an erection, and to give us a rewarding sensation when the erection is quite taut due to full arousal near the point of ejaculation.
                    -Ron Low
                    Service@TLCTugger.com
                    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
                    X