Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Penis size and thickness increase from restoration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t know that I’ve experienced any noticeable size increase per se, but I will admit, even after just one month of dedicated tugging, it does feel and look fuller...and at times when wearing my TLC-X, definitely hangs lower and more pronounced. I’ll definitely try using weights a bit further into my restoration, as I’d welcome any size increases.
    Tugger1

Comment

Yes both.
      Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
        Of course! Think about it. On an adult the average size of missing skin is 15-20 square inches! Thats a 3x5 card size or more. Thats where the added girth is coming from. The other common thing is length increase, particularly on those cut as infants. Especially if they were cut tight. Your dick is supposed to live in a loose sleeve, not a tight sausage casing. If the cut is too tight it impedes lenthg growth some and restricts the natural hang size. This is another good reason NOT to do this on infants because there is no way to know how big that thing is gonna be as an adult. Its imossible to know or guess.
        My erect length and girth are well above average. So does that indicate that a greater area of skin is missing? If so, that would also mean a greater number of sensor nerves were "chopped off."

Comment

Yeah, it is estimated that anywhere from 20k to 30k nerve endings are removed in every circumcision, depending too on how aggressive the cutter got with his instrument of destruction.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
            Yeah, it is estimated that anywhere from 20k to 30k nerve endings are removed in every circumcision, depending too on how aggressive the cutter got with his instrument of destruction.
            Yes, I am aware of the rather large number of nerve endings that are lost (chopped of).

I have had a wonderful experience during sexual activity. The sensations have almost always been very strong, or so I thought. I had a bit of difficulty during my 50s prior to restoration. I have often wondered what I (and others who have been thusly mutilated) have missed. What is the natural height of pleasure we have been robbed of all because a relatively small, very ignorant group of people deemed circumcision necessary to end masturbation. I for one can attest to the fact that it ( circumcision) does not attain that end. I began masturbation way back when I was 11 or 12. It has been a regular activity in my life ever since. I am in the eighth decade of life, and still do it nearly everyday, mostly edging. Only climaxing about once every 4 or 5 days.
            Last edited by J9+stk; 11-21-2019, 09:22 PM.

Comment

I have definitely gained girth and not just where my new skin bunches up. I think I have gained a little length as well. My tight cut must have been limiting my erections. My wife has remarked on both.

Comment

Working...
              X