Heat Assisted Tugging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat Assisted Tugging

Hi guys. I am conducting an experiment, using heat when tugging. Since I exclusively tug with an overhead anchor when using my device, I decided to use a heating pad wrap during my tug sessions (on low, we don't want cooked brats! Lol) The idea is to relax the dartos facia in order to maximize triggering skin cells to divide. The dartos facia must impede this when it is contracted. I use a small digital fish scale on my tug strap to track tension and one thing I immediately noticed is that the indicated tension went down 3 oz. and the "tension burn" that usually appears during the last 5-10 minutes of my 30 minute session started after only 5 minutes. These are sure signs of the dartos being relaxed. We'll see.what happens. KOT.

Interesting idea. I will be interested to hear how it goes.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
      Hi guys. I am conducting an experiment, using heat when tugging. Since I exclusively tug with an overhead anchor when using my device, I decided to use a heating pad wrap during my tug sessions (on low, we don't want cooked brats! Lol) The idea is to relax the dartos facia in order to maximize triggering skin cells to divide. The dartos facia must impede this when it is contracted. I use a small digital fish scale on my tug strap to track tension and one thing I immediately noticed is that the indicated tension went down 3 oz. and the "tension burn" that usually appears during the last 5-10 minutes of my 30 minute session started after only 5 minutes. These are sure signs of the dartos being relaxed. We'll see.what happens. KOT.
      Wow, can't wait to hear if this works out. I tried using heat on my lower abdomen when I tug through my mattress. I stopped because it was making me sweat and get uncomfortable. I feel like a penis wrap like the one you're talking about might be a genius idea... I notice that summer months allow the skin to really hang low when tugging.

My latest advancement was realizing that I could tug while laying sideways on my mattress. I wish I thought of it sooner.

I feel like over time we naturally find better ways of tugging, or ways to get more time in. I think I am going to be that weird dude who stops tugging when he has a foot of overhang, finishing in 20 years. If this happens I better damn well get a magazine article out of the deal.

Comment

Long ago, I remember chatting with other restorers who found that their skin would stretch more readily that way. It also prevents the skin from getting cold if you're pulling it forward and away from the shaft.

I'd avoid any guesswork about cell division, though, as we no longer seem to have Reality here to offer his usual cranky reprimands on the subject.

Comment

Chuckle, like your humor z726.

Cheers!

Comment

That's not just humor, but "reality", Lol! Although I'm sure he's lurking around in the shadows.

As far as heat goes, I'm sure it doesn't have a direct effect on cell division, but it does relax the skin for a more effective and even pull. That in itself will subject more skin to tension and therefore maximize results, not accelerate them.

Comment

Something died when Reality left the forum. Noone posted for like a week.

He was sometimes really rude, but made quality posts, and had a lot of knowledge.

I discovered some posts he made to users on here that were really, really inexplicably mean. Almost seemed like he was trolling everyone lol.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
                Something died when Reality left the forum. Noone posted for like a week.

He was sometimes really rude, but made quality posts, and had a lot of knowledge.

I discovered some posts he made to users on here that were really, really inexplicably mean. Almost seemed like he was trolling everyone lol.
                I wasn't going to bring it up, but since you already did, I'll mention my experience has been the opposite. I notice that discussion here is suddenly more supportive and friendly.

Well, I guess I agree with your last paragraph. The guy was just a jerk.

Comment

Being supportive and friendly is great, but it's also important to provide cynicism and promote realit-... er... the truth.

Only problem is that Reality seemed to care less about actually educating people and more about making sure people knew he was more knowledgable. It's hard for me to say whether or not his positives outweighed the negatives, but I am certain that he provided a decent amount of toxicity to almost every thread he touched. And in some people's private inboxes, which is much less tolerable.

Comment

Yeah, it dawned on me when I read the thread with a user who was trying to tug around a prince albert piercing. And Reality just lit him up about it for no reason. It was really weird. The guy freaked out cuz he was struggling with the process and everything. It seems funny now, but I can't imagine getting flamed for having a piercing on an adult webpage.

Comment

Update: After only a few days of using heat along with my regular routine, I have noticed a significant growth spurt (its like puberty all over again, Lol). Today I have had to shorten the tugging strap to maintain the same tension on my fish scale. I have also been able to depress the pusher on my TLC X another 1/4" ! Sure signs of growth!
                      I think I may be able to shorten the length of my tugging sessions and maybe only need 2 sessions per day? Not sure on that yet.

Comment

I knew it! Awesome man.

Hope it continues working out.

Comment

Still too early to say if its the heat. Thruout my tugging career I have noticed sudden gains like this often. You can tug and tug and tug for weeks and not see any progress and then BAM! Its like skin appears out of no where. But this time it seems like more than I've experienced in the past. Time will tell.

Comment

It sounds like your skin is more pliable with heat, though probably not actually longer. Still, I'd imagine it would help get you a good stretch. I may have to give this a try, I know my skin seems to react better under certain conditions.

Comment

Working...
                            X