Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When did you know your were done? (When to stop tugging)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When did you know your were done? (When to stop tugging)

This is a question that has been on my mind lately.

For those of us who have thrown away their devices, and completely stopped tugging, or those of us who KNOW when they will stop.

When did you KNOW you were done tugging?

Did you go by feel, look, or someone else's opinion?

Is it something you just know?

I ask because I feel like I won't be satisfied until I have a small elephant's trunk in my briefs. I feel like when the time comes (still very far away), I will just KNOW.

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
    This is a question that has been on my mind lately.

For those of us who have thrown away their devices, and completely stopped tugging, or those of us who KNOW when they will stop.

When did you KNOW you were done tugging?

Did you go by feel, look, or someone else's opinion?

Is it something you just know?
    As I posted elsewhere today, I think it's important to state your goal - whatever it is - in precise terms so you'll know when it's met. For example: "I can force the skin to reach one glans-length past the tip while fully erect" or "I can walk from the lockers to the showers with flaccid coverage, 10 days in a row." When your goal state is observed, I say tug "ten percent" more. That would be like if you hit after month 60, tug with the same regimen for 6 more months. This extra time makes up for the fact that while we're actively restoring, the skin is stretched out and covers better than it will once it fully relaxes.

I won't be satisfied until I have a small elephant's trunk in my briefs.
    So maybe your statement of goal is "I can roll logs around with my foreskin" or "I can spray my back with my foreskin" or "I can shell peanuts with my foreskin."
    -Ron Low
    Service@TLCTugger.com
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I also figure that I’ll just say at some point I’m done. Could be in the coming year, could be later. I’m well past my initial goal of consistent full flaccid coverage now, but I figured I might be able to get to some decent erect coverage too. I decided to go on, unless at some point I’d feel like I have too much flaccid overhang. Even 1 cm more overhang (0.4”) wouldn’t bother me at all right now, so I can keep on tugging for a while I’m also focusing more on inner skin now, as I’d like to have all of the glans in contact with mucosa when I’m done for the most natural looking result. I gave up smoking at the beginning of the year and that also just happened from one day to another, just made the mental click to say I’m done with this. I guess I’ll have the same with restoring at some point
      My best advice to anyone is to KOT!

Restarted restoring after a long break of about 12 years. Switched from multiple O-rings to the TLC-X tugger, and happy with the progress. https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

I have set a specific target for myself: To be completely covered, all the time, during daily activities when flaccid. When I reach that state, I will stop.

Regards

Comment

My goal is to have complete flaccid coverage with that nice looking pucker at the tip, even when my penis is fully relaxed and I'm walking around the house naked.

I highly doubt I will get that far though, as it would take decades at the tragically slow rate I'm growing. I plan to just keep tugging until the day I hear that voice from the cosmos that says "fuck this shit".

Comment

I started my restoration in 2004 when I was 58 years old. It took me 11 years to consider myself complete. By 2015 I had reliable flaccid coverage, a completely restored and natural-looking glans penis and enough "foreskin" that would cover my erection and stay in place as my penis naturally engorged. It would (and still does) push back during sex at the point of penetration, but the rolling action (the covering and exposure of the glans while thrusting) is a restoration miracle that is enjoyed by both of us. Although I had achieved these milestones, I am not sure when and if they became actual goals. I was happy with any progress and fortunately the improvements in love-making and my own comfort were noticeable long before I was covered. Now, 14 years on, I still tug, using inflation, for an hour or so most days after I get up in the morning. Even this short period of "encouragement" is slowly adding to my acroposthion (overhang when flaccid) although this is not the reason I continue. I have to admit that I enjoy the feeling of my inflated skin tube, and perhaps that enjoyment has become a bit of a fetish?

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
              I started my restoration in 2004 when I was 58 years old. It took me 11 years to consider myself complete. By 2015 I had reliable flaccid coverage, a completely restored and natural-looking glans penis and enough "foreskin" that would cover my erection and stay in place as my penis naturally engorged. It would (and still does) push back during sex at the point of penetration, but the rolling action (the covering and exposure of the glans while thrusting) is a restoration miracle that is enjoyed by both of us. Although I had achieved these milestones, I am not sure when and if they became actual goals. I was happy with any progress and fortunately the improvements in love-making and my own comfort were noticeable long before I was covered. Now, 14 years on, I still tug, using inflation, for an hour or so most days after I get up in the morning. Even this short period of "encouragement" is slowly adding to my acroposthion (overhang when flaccid) although this is not the reason I continue. I have to admit that I enjoy the feeling of my inflated skin tube, and perhaps that enjoyment has become a bit of a fetish?
              Curious. Was your wife supportive over the years? I could only hope for a partner who would be able to embrace me tugging all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by KragDragon View Post
                My goal is to have complete flaccid coverage with that nice looking pucker at the tip, even when my penis is fully relaxed and I'm walking around the house naked.

I highly doubt I will get that far though, as it would take decades at the tragically slow rate I'm growing. I plan to just keep tugging until the day I hear that voice from the cosmos that says "fuck this shit".
                I hear that man.

Comment

Curious. Was your wife supportive over the years? I could only hope for a partner who would be able to embrace me tugging all the time.
                  I did not tell her what I was doing at first. It was only after a couple of years in, when she noticed that things were changing that I owned up. She was initially amused, but then very supportive. My ongoing inflation thing is "my business".

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post

I did not tell her what I was doing at first. It was only after a couple of years in, when she noticed that things were changing that I owned up. She was initially amused, but then very supportive. My ongoing inflation thing is "my business".
                    Ah, that is neat.

Comment

Working...
                    X