Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone thinking of REWARDING themselves when finished with restoration?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone thinking of REWARDING themselves when finished with restoration?

Did you reward yourself somehow when your journey of restoration was completed?
    Do you plan on some type of reward when fully restored?

Or is restoration a reward enough?

I am thinking of getting some tattoos of piercings as a type of reward when finished... Maybe something to complement the new look.
    I am also thinking of working out much more possibly when finished.
    PROGRESS GALLERY

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
    Or is restoration a reward enough?
    That's how I view it.

thinking of getting some tattoos
    I'm actually thinking of getting a few dots inked onto my shaft now, so I'll have true landmarks to measure progress, and then getting back into tugging.

thinking of working out much more possibly when finished.
    That's another one that's its own reward. I hope you find the time to step it up now instead of waiting.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I’ll reward myself with the best sex I ever had, forever onwards. That’ll do :-)
      There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

I was recording my experiences on another of Salamander's posts entitled "When did you know you were done". It was then I realised that I do reward myself quite often with a little bit of private and personal inflation play, pumping up my skin tube to a delicious tightness, just because I can – and because I enjoy it!

Comment

In my mind the reward of completing restoration will be the freedom of not having to tug anymore. That's obviously secondary to the restored skin, if that were the primary reward then I just wouldn't be restoring. So in a way maybe I would answer the other thread's question by saying I plan to stop tugging when I feel that I have gained enough benefits that the extra tugging isn't worth the effort anymore. Right now I'm planning on that point happening with flaccid coverage.

But I'm also chiming in just to encourage salamander to start working out. I believe that everybody should make an effort to exercise regularly, even if it isn't very high on their priority list. I also think that pretty much everyone can find a way to work it in to their schedule, you don't have to go to the gym 9 days a week for 4 hours unless you want to be Mr Olympia, just start with calisthenics during commercials.

Comment

Thanks for the replies chaps. I agree, not having to tug is an ample reward.
            PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Working...
            X