Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• z726
    replied
    Permanent coverage is not the same thing as having phimosis. Instead, if you never want to see the glans, just grow a ton of skin. The overhang should eventually prevent the foreskin from retracting - even during an erection, once you've got enough of it.

Leave a comment:

• Hunter
    replied
    Only surgically, intentionally. However I have read that surgeons typically prefer to stitch skin below the glans for whatever reason (perhaps something about stitching, perhaps as an attempt to keep the area dry) which won't help you.

Therefore, you have to do something different. I assume a plastic surgeon is the best bet. Please be cautious.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Blondie9 View Post
    With phimosis one has to sit down to pee or else splash everywhere.
    Standing to pee into a toilet splashes because of physics. People, please sit when visiting my place.

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied
    Originally posted by reenigne95 View Post
    On the other hand, if there was a way to strengthen the muscles at the tip of the foreskin to make the opening tighter (without creating phimosis), that would be useful.
    I often wonder about this myself. The issue is that the dartos facia is controlled by the autonomic nervous system and you can't actively control it. Since it responds to temperature I wonder if alternating hot/cold cycles would be like a work out? Seems kind of pointless and time consuming though. Maybe a Borg implant?

Leave a comment:

• Blondie9
    replied
    With phimosis one has to sit down to pee or else splash everywhere.

Leave a comment:

• urethramaster
    replied
    I absolutely do not encourage you to attempt to cause phimosis. As somebody who has had it, it can be very painful, and essentially disables you from being able to have a functional sex life. I'm glad that you're passionate about foreskin restoration, but you risk quite a bit trying to cause what many see as a birth defect.

Leave a comment:

• reenigne95
    replied
    Having phimosis does not make you any more intact than not having phimosis. The vast majority of intact men don't have phimosis, so wanting it is a bit silly.

On the other hand, if there was a way to strengthen the muscles at the tip of the foreskin to make the opening tighter (without creating phimosis), that would be useful.

Leave a comment:

• StemCellRestoration
    replied
    As others have said, it is completely normal for an intact man to have the glans come out during erections. The rolling/gliding action is a hallmark feature of the foreskin. If you really do not want to see the glans, you could always go farther than most and do erect coverage. But I don't think the glans is an inherently bad organ. It just shouldn't be exposed while flaccid, as this causes keratinization.

In fact, many irritatingly ignorant individuals use phimosis as a means to promote MGM, under the impression that such problems are only curable through cutting, when in reality they are curable through surgical and non-surgical means (the latter of which is similar to restoration). So if anything, your quest for phimosis could actually hurt the cause. Maybe looking at it from this angle could help to see it in a different light. I would certainly just stick to regular old tugging if I were you.

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    One other thing people do is apply AdhesiMed to the skin to make it tacky. That the skin is less likely to roll off the glans. I don't sell it or make money off it, and I've never tried it.

https://tlctugger.com/product/adhesimed/

Leave a comment:

• charlierichkid
    replied
    It sounds crazy but i never heard someone wanted the phimosis to stay

Leave a comment:

• salamander6773
    replied
    Originally posted by WoundedBird View Post
    Frankly, this sounds like the manifestation of an obsession. If you could not reveal your glans anymore, you could also not reveal the sensitive frenulum remnant during sex. You would never be able to experience the gliding mechanism. Your ability to enjoy sex and masturbation would be substantially reduced. It sounds like you are fixated on the visibility of the glans as an indication of being circumcised. It sounds like you might be throwing yourself down a rabbit-hole of unhealthy desire for some ostensible ideal which is not really ideal at all.

My partner has iatrogenic phimosis (he's cut) and it prevents him from even allowing me to give him oral sex, which was my favorite thing to do. It has negatively impacted our sex life severely, which was already strained by his tight mutilation and buried penis.

To KragDragon - it is not true that phimotic individuals cannot clean properly; as long as an opening large enough to allow urine to pass exists, water can simply be irrigated through the opening thoroughly to allow proper cleaning.

No matter what, this is a terrible idea and I've no doubt you'd come to regret it - if you could even accomplish such a thing.

Please enlighten us - why are you fixated on closing your glans off forever? What do you think this would accomplish?
    Well, like you said, I am thoroughly obsessed with restoration, and have gone to the point of simply not wanting to ever see my glans again.

I feel like it would complete my transformation into an uncircumcised person.

Leave a comment:

• WoundedBird
    replied
    Frankly, this sounds like the manifestation of an obsession. If you could not reveal your glans anymore, you could also not reveal the sensitive frenulum remnant during sex. You would never be able to experience the gliding mechanism. Your ability to enjoy sex and masturbation would be substantially reduced. It sounds like you are fixated on the visibility of the glans as an indication of being circumcised. It sounds like you might be throwing yourself down a rabbit-hole of unhealthy desire for some ostensible ideal which is not really ideal at all.

My partner has iatrogenic phimosis (he's cut) and it prevents him from even allowing me to give him oral sex, which was my favorite thing to do. It has negatively impacted our sex life severely, which was already strained by his tight mutilation and buried penis.

To KragDragon - it is not true that phimotic individuals cannot clean properly; as long as an opening large enough to allow urine to pass exists, water can simply be irrigated through the opening thoroughly to allow proper cleaning.

No matter what, this is a terrible idea and I've no doubt you'd come to regret it - if you could even accomplish such a thing.

Please enlighten us - why are you fixated on closing your glans off forever? What do you think this would accomplish?

Leave a comment:

• KragDragon
    replied
    That sounds like a recipe for infection. Need to be able to pull the foreskin back to clean it.

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied
    Gorilla glue would be messy. Especially after it expands. They actually use super glue to glue skin together. They call it "skin adhesive" and charge 10x more for it, but its the exact same shit.

Leave a comment:

• salamander6773
    replied
    Yahoo! Gorilla Glue!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X