Hair is receding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair is receding

I haven't posted anything in a long time. I've been restoring for over three years from a very tight cut. Started off with taped canisters, progressed to a TLC tugger, then I used a DTR for awhile. It took 2 1/2 years for me to get to a C2. I'm probably a C3 now. When my penis is at it's smallest I actually have roll over. When I started, I had hair on almost 3/4 of my shaft. I plucked it out every 10 days or so for years. In the past 2 weeks I noticed I didn't need to pluck anything. I thought I was being overly optimistic but it's fucking real! My shaft hair is only on about 1/4 of my shaft now... I'll post some pics eventually. I've never posted any before because I was too self conscious... Thank you... Blessings

Originally posted by Opto-mystic View Post
    My shaft hair is only on about 1/4 of my shaft now
    That's cool. Before and after pics demonstrating that change would be valuable to men considering restoration.
    -Ron Low
    Service@TLCTugger.com
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

A receding hairline? OMFG! Better get some Rogaine! Lol.

Comment

Many people have reported this, and I’ve also observed it myself. I shave regularly down there, so it’s only obvious when there’s some time in between shaves, but it definitely improves a lot. At the start of using the TLC-X, I’d sometimes get the hairs stuck below the cone, now I guess it would be nearly impossible, even if I tried.
        There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Working...
        X