What happens to head (glans) of the penis after foreskin restoration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens to head (glans) of the penis after foreskin restoration

Does it still stay dry or does it become wet and smooth? Does it gain any sensitivity?
    Im 24 if that matters.

Oh yeah! It becomes moist, not really wet, soft, shiny and sensitjve as does all the mucous membrane (everything from your scar line up is mucous membrane, not skin). Try this little test: wet your fingertip and run it over your lower lip real lightly. THAT is what the inner mucousa will feel like and the stuff thats missing is even more so. This is why I tell people not to retain until you have plenty of skin to do so easily. Once you do, go for it! With the protection of a foreskin the sensitivity is not a problem. In fact its worlds more comfortable in just everyday functioning. You are not reminded of the presence of your dick everytime you move around and its way warmer. Your head never gets cold.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo245551 View Post
      Does it still stay dry or does it become wet and smooth? Does it gain any sensitivity?
      Im 24 if that matters.
      My glans (note the spelling, with an "S") is the most perfect part of my restoration. I say this because by growing enough skin to keep it covered, the skin of the glans will revert to its proper mucosal state. This means it is like the skin on the inside of your lips or under your eyelids. It was never meant to be exposed to the air and to rub against clothing, so the body's defence mechanism, to offset the inevitable discomfort and chafing enured by a naked glans, is to toughen it up. Over time it becomes almost leathery (keratinised is the proper term) and the surface is no longer smooth, but creased and wrinkled and progressively devoid of feeling. Unlike Parsecskin, as soon as I could in my restoration I retained my growing skin tube over my glans, keeping it covered to encourage the dekeratinising process. It is your choice, but to me this was a revelation. The glans is not the most sensitive part of an intact penis, but I noticed delightful improvements from my leathery start point to the tactile nature of the soft, smooth, shiny, thin-skinned glans I now have. During sex I can feel the warmth of my wife and her tongue on the tip gives me the shudders. Here are two pictures from my blog to show you the visual difference. These pictures are 12 years apart, but my glans, by keeping it covered, was improving long before then.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X