Best Device to use while SLEEPING.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Device to use while SLEEPING.

I need to know an EFFECTIVE device that works great when SLEEPING!

I can't find the time during the day with my busy life.

What devices work well at night?

Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

What is your CI #?

I did the vast majority of my tugging at night. I used the TLC with a suspender strap. I could also use the TLC - X with a suspender strap. I positioned my penis towards my chest so it was in the correct orientation for night time erections. Essentially a night time erection would reduce the tension while my penis was erect.

If you have the slack foreskin you could consider is using this silicone adhesive during the day as a means of tugging without a device attached to your penis. You would retract what foreskin you've grown, apply the silicone adhesive, wait ~30 seconds and then roll your foreskin over the adhesive so it is under pressure (similar to a penis going through puberty putting pressure on the foreskin to grow naturally). The only thing I will caution you is to masturbate or otherwise engage in sexual activities prior to applying this and secondly not to put any of the adhesive into your urethra.
    View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
      I need to know an EFFECTIVE device that works great when SLEEPING!
      It's not a device, but rather a tension source, but anyway I've been experimenting with using WEIGHTS with a pulley in bed.

My set includes a long lead and a pulley to help you tug up past your face while sleeping. The pulley guides the cord over or through or beside the headboard so the weights can dangle just above the floor and pull with constant gentle tension. TLC Danglers are 15 ounces total, adjustable in 1-ounce increments.

Danglers Clip-on Weights Pricing:
      1 ounce $11.50
      2 ounce $12.25
      4 ounce $13.50
      8 ounce $16.00
      Short lead $6.00
      Long lead/pulley/S hook $15.50
      ALL of this above $72

16 ounce $21.00

Bedtime method:
      I apply the device to my penis. I lie back in bed. I point my penis toward my face. I clip a 5-foot long cord to my device. The cord runs over a pulley that is attached to the headboard and then the cord bears straight down. At the lower end of the cord weights are hooked to the cord dangling just above the floor.

Everybody has their own sleeping arrangements. If your bed is low to the ground this dangling is not workable. It's ideal when there's a headboard that's not solid. Mine is basically like this one https://secure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com/im/...+Panel+Bed.jpg The pulley is fixed to the lower rail of the headboard by an S hook (included in our set). Some guys have to make themselves a 1-foot by 4-foot sheet of pegboard to hook the s-hook in. The pegboard could stand next to the bed (so you're sleeping at a bit of an angle toward the corner of the bed) or it stands between the mattress and headboard/wall. I'll have a video on this soon.
      Click image for larger version  Name:	TLC-Danglers-Weights.jpg Views:	0 Size:	57.5 KB ID:	33351
      Attached Files
      -Ron Low
      Service@TLCTugger.com
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Wow, super ideas guys. I will be looking into them some more. Unfortunately sometimes if it ain't simple, I just can't get it to work properly.

I have tried the strap and the TLC Tugger, I just struggle with getting consistent tension as the strap stretches more and more as time goes on, and it seems never to really hold onto whatever I use to grab onto.

Right now I am getting most of my tug time from a PUD through a hole in my mattress. But sleeping face down is impossible for me because I am so heavy.

The dangler seems like the best concept yet, I would have to build something as my bed is just a mattress really at this point, and very low to the ground.

I will be giving something a shot soon, as soon as I get some time to really think it through.

EDIT: Thanks!

EDIT: I don't actually know what my CI level is. I don't have reliable flaccid coverage yet, but it is getting there.

Comment

From a different perspective, you could try tugging for shorter time periods and see how that works. think of manual tuggers, they can fit tugging in when the go to the bathroom. Or, using myself as an example, I tug 20 minutes, twice a day. I tug while I eat my breakfast and dinner. that is pretty easy to fit into even a busy day, for me.

A word of caution: Simulate what you intend to do, before actually sleeping with it. Get the tugger set, in whatever you wear for bed, and pretend you are sleeping. Roll around, try different positions, give yourself a few good hard erections. See if problems arise. You might be surprised what you do while asleep, and while asleep, you may not be able to correct problems soon enough to prevent injury.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
            From a different perspective, you could try tugging for shorter time periods and see how that works. think of manual tuggers, they can fit tugging in when the go to the bathroom. Or, using myself as an example, I tug 20 minutes, twice a day. I tug while I eat my breakfast and dinner. that is pretty easy to fit into even a busy day, for me.

A word of caution: Simulate what you intend to do, before actually sleeping with it. Get the tugger set, in whatever you wear for bed, and pretend you are sleeping. Roll around, try different positions, give yourself a few good hard erections. See if problems arise. You might be surprised what you do while asleep, and while asleep, you may not be able to correct problems soon enough to prevent injury.

Regards
            Thanks Greg. I will try it, but so far, it seems that long sessions are more profitable for me... If they were a reality.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

Thanks Greg. I will try it, but so far, it seems that long sessions are more profitable for me... If they were a reality.
              I would encourage you to listen to your body. I found a period of tugging followed by a break still had the effect of tugging while the body responded to the effect of tugging. I found this "cycle" made the new skin being formed permanent.
              View My Progress Gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...ooded-progress

Comment

Working...
              X