Question about scar tissue...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about scar tissue...

hi. One day I was tugging. Didn't feel any pain or anything, but then one day I looked down and saw this. To me, it looks and feels like scar tissue. I realize most of you probably are not doctors, but if I asked a doctor around here, they'd just cut it all off. This is the second time I've sustained a permanent injury tugging. And the older I get, the easier it seems to be to have an injury.

I do not see a photo, if you intended to attach one. But more information would be helpful. But if you just look down and see something, with no apparent connection to tugging, ie pain or something that signals something is wrong, then how can you be sure tugging was the cause?

Regarding going to a doctor, you do not have to do anything they say. think of it as going for advice, you can take it or leave it. But, as you hinted at, they will have a better idea of what is going on, based on seeing it, and being able to ask questions, do tests, etc.

Regards

Comment

I talked to the creator of the DTR and he said a few men have had this issue with the DTR. Sorry you do not see pictures. I did attach them.

Comment

It looks like you posted links to images in an email account. That's why none of us can see them. Try uploading the files instead.

Comment

Comment

THAT is a stretch mark from TOO MUCH TENSION. Let me say that again, TOO MUCH TENSION! Good thing is though, being mucosal tissue it should heal up completely and leave no mark IF you take a break from tugging, like 1-2 months. The goal here is to induce the skin cells to divide, not stretch your skin into a larger sheet. Use some aloe vera on it daily in the mean time and BACK OFF THE TENSION!!!

Comment

Yeah, I was using two rubber bands with the DTR. Think I'll go back to one. Thank you parsecskin!

Comment

Originally posted by Kronos044 View Post
                Yeah, I was using two rubber bands with the DTR. Think I'll go back to one. Thank you parsecskin!
                Try lubing the inside and edges of the pusher with some beeswax base lip balm. Plain if possible, honey flavor is ok, just dont use peppermint! Also tug for less time with breaks in between and above all, let it heal up before you resume.

Comment

Working...
                X