Difficulty reaching orgasm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficulty reaching orgasm

I had observed - before connecting it with my infant circumcision - that reaching orgasm was becoming more difficult as a I got older. Now that I understand more about what was taken from me, I wonder how much of this is due to my circumcision and the loss of tissue and sensitivity of the exposed glans over the years.

I'm restoring now, but I wonder if anyone has any practical wisdom about what can be expected with a restored foreskin and the ease of reaching orgasm?

It just gets easier with time, it also becomes more predictable to when it's going to happen.

Comment

The main thing that happens with circumcision is that all that mucosal tissue is now exposed to air and clothing permanently all the time. It never was designed for this. As a result the mucosal tissue dries out and loses sensitivity and your body begins to produce a protein, keratin, on this mucosal tissue to protect it. Well, this layer of keratin gets thicker over the years, driving the nerve endings further from the surface, reducing sensitivity even more. It's like trying to fuck with 3 condoms on! THIS is the primary reason for ED when guys get into their 40's and 50's if they were cut as an infant. Not to mention the 20k+ nerve endings that are gone forever! It's no wonder sensitivity drops way off when your glans looks like The Great Salt Flats!

RESTORATION! The answer to all of this. Once you have grown enough skin to stay covered, the sensitivity of what you have left will increase beyond you wildest dreams. Before I got cut, as an adult, I was able to bring it right to the edge and hold it there indefinitely just by going real slow, so my woman could catch up and we both go off together. Intact has more sensitivity, yes, but that doesn't translate into pre mature ejaculation at all. That is a misconception among cut guys.

Sex aside, just having the natural protection is WAY more comfortable. You are not reminded of the presence of your dick every time you move around, you don't get these "rogue" erections, you don't get underwear caught in your pee hole, and your glans NEVER gets cold. Who ever thought circumcision was a good idea? KOT!

Comment

While restoration will definitely help regain sensitivity, with age also uncircumcised guys report some loss of sensation. Nevertheless there is much to gain from restoring and that could help you get rid of any such issues. Best of luck with it!
        There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

I started restoring at age 58 and I am 72 now, age is not a barrier for undoing some of the damage of circumcision that occurs especially as we approach our "golden years". I am now fully covered when flaccid and the new skin partially covers my erection. My glans is soft and sensitive and during intercourse i get that rolling action where the head is covered and uncovered as I thrust. At 72 I am still able to orgasm, although, like you, I was having problems in that department in my late 50s. There are many advantages and improvements that will happen along the way to encourage you and keep you focused. I have a blog on this forum that might be helpful as you begin your restoration. Do it! Best wishes, Woody

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
            I was able to bring it right to the edge and hold it there indefinitely just by going real slow, so my woman could catch up and we both go off together.
            That's an enviable ability. Right now it's all I can manage to get enough stimulation to reach orgasm before chaffing and lubrication become a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by ReedN View Post
              That's an enviable ability. Right now it's all I can manage to get enough stimulation to reach orgasm before chaffing and lubrication become a problem.
              Restoration will help solve this problem as well. Chafing comes from friction against tight penile skin, as you'd imagine. As you grow more skin, it becomes looser, and that friction is reduced. Imagine it as a sleeve, or a glove covering the penile shaft, which will be able to move back and forth inside it. This allows for stimulation that's not quite as rough. An added benefit is that lubrication won't dry out as quickly, since not as much of the wet skin is being pulled out of the vagina with every thrust.

Rather than enviable, consider it attainable.

Comment

Well, I can relate. In my 40s, I was having to stop and rest along the way to orgasm, either by my hand, or from intercourse. Another interesting observation was that my wife could not bring me to orgasm by hand. she could make it feel good at first, then it would get boring.

Restoring changed that in a major way. AS I got mobile skin, I found it easier and easier to reach orgasm. It has become like falling off a log, easy peasy. And, my wife can do it easily to me now as well. She can try various things, all of which work well. And, the big prize is now I have whole body orgasms. amazing, and quite different from the "tension (for lack of a better word) orgasms I used to have.

So, I would say, all of it is due to being circumcised. I used to chalk up my difficulty as getting old and out of shape, now I know that was incorrect, it was because I had important parts of my body amputated.

Regards

Comment

I started restoring at 18 (25 now) and I have definitely gained sensitivity over the years from doing so. When my boyfriend and I fool around it takes a lot of mental effort to not cum within a short amount of time. I always feel like I'm waiting on him to catch up!

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
                    Well, I can relate. In my 40s, I was having to stop and rest along the way to orgasm, either by my hand, or from intercourse. Another interesting observation was that my wife could not bring me to orgasm by hand. she could make it feel good at first, then it would get boring.
                    Regards
                    This is so similar to my situation that I feel like I could have written this. Your observations and experience are very helpful and motivating, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by ReedN View Post
                      I had observed - before connecting it with my infant circumcision - that reaching orgasm was becoming more difficult as a I got older. Now that I understand more about what was taken from me, I wonder how much of this is due to my circumcision and the loss of tissue and sensitivity of the exposed glans over the years.

I'm restoring now, but I wonder if anyone has any practical wisdom about what can be expected with a restored foreskin and the ease of reaching orgasm?
                      I was at the same situation in my life as I am in my late 50's, in my 40's I started to lose feeling during intercourse so I started using my penis as a pin cushion and had many piercing to try and get some feeling, which helped for a little while than so it was back to same old feeling (my wife didn't appreciate the steel by was a sport about it). Than last year I finally had enough and decided I was going to start my foreskin restoration, my glans has been covered ever since, dekeratinization started on my inner mucosal skin and glans after about 4 months and now I have a shinny smooth glans. Sex has never been better it actually took me about 6 month to get over the over sensation feeling from the restoration process but now after 15 months my body has finally gotten adjusted to the new sensations. I have gliding action when making love, my wife never had multiple orgasms before I started to restore and would get dry and sore, now she has multiple every time we make love and is never sore or dry.
                      Foreskin restoration was the best choice I made in my life and I have no problem reaching a full body orgasm when I want, just wish I would have started earlier in life.

Comment

[QUOTE=Gundog;n33797]

. . . my glans has been covered ever since, dekeratinization started on my inner mucosal skin and glans after about 4 months and now I have a shinny smooth glans. Sex has never been better it actually took me about 6 month to get over the over sensation feeling from the restoration process but now after 15 months my body has finally gotten adjusted to the new sensations. I have gliding action when making love . . .

Wow, you have one of the fastest restorations I have ever seen documented on this forum! 4 months to achieve glans coverage is like a miracle. It took me 15 years to accomplish all the improvements you enjoy after just 15 months of effort. What were your methods? Please share the secret.

Comment

[QUOTE=WoodyHoody;n33800]
                          Originally posted by Gundog View Post

. . . my glans has been covered ever since, dekeratinization started on my inner mucosal skin and glans after about 4 months and now I have a shinny smooth glans.

Wow, you have one of the fastest restorations I have ever seen documented on this forum! 4 months to achieve glans coverage is like a miracle. It took me 15 years to accomplish all the improvements you enjoy after just 15 months of effort. What were your methods? Please share the secret.
                          Woodyhoody: What I meant to say was that I keep my glans covered all the time with either retaining with an o-ring or thru tugging, the glans never sees the light of day other than rinsing or when urinating. I do have full flaccid coverage at my smallest flaccid stage all the time even without retaining. The dekerantinization happened and just keeps getting better, when I first started I used a lotion with Alpha hydroxy and that seemed to speed things up. My skin tube in the first 8 months grew an incredible amount more than I thought it would, I think that was because I was growing outer skin and had quite a bit of inner skin, now that the outer skin has caught up with the inner length of the skin it has slowed down as it takes longer to grow inner skin.
                          What is my secret nothing, just my DNA as I have always been a fast healer when I get an injury, my wife calls me an Alien, LOL.
                          Still have a long way to go to get partially erect coverage as is my goal is to have 400% forced erect coverage and I am about half way there.

Comment

It just takes practice. I can orgasm within 5-10 minutes & they are usually very intense. I won't go into detail here, but just find what feels good to you by yourself first, then you can instruct your partner on how better to please you. Don't try so hard that it isn't pleasurable. Keep in mind half the fun is getting "There".

Comment

Working...
                            X