Lower hanging balls and a question about foreskin gliding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower hanging balls and a question about foreskin gliding

I have noticed since i started restoring that my testicles hang lower and my penis skin "glides" now when i masturbate. (It feels awesome!!) Is this due to the skin growing and getting longer?? Has anyone else noticed this?

You nailed it! This is common umong guys cut tight and how it should be.

Comment

Yep!!

As you grow more skin, your penis and surrounding areas are not "caged in" the restrictive skin that is left over from a circ.

You are growing into a phase that you should have had the birthright to enjoy. Instead, you have to induce skin growth thru foreskin restoration.

I have noticed this on myself as well. It is especially fantasizing to watch and actually realizing it is me!! Its soooooo different from when there was absolutely no movement of my penile skin before I started to tug.

Keep tugging! One more additional wrinkle at a time and we will get there!

Comment

Snap, me too. Enjoy!!!

Yes, it is pretty awesome. And I'm nowhere near fully restored.
        Now I know why intact men seem a lot happier. Or are they???? Might be an interesting question, if you have always been intact and didn't know any better are you really more happier than someone restoring and personally experiencing these sensations for the first time?
        Properly someone who was cut as an adult might be better qualified to answer that one.

This is my amateur scientist coming out in me, I'm finding it a interesting experience going through the restoration process as I see my foreskin slowly develop, along with some of the new sensations and changes occurring. Something that you really need to personally experience to fully understand why men are restoring. Even though it will never be 100% the same because of the lost nerves, 80% is still a lot better than nothing*.

*Ok I know it is not nothing when one is circumcised, because the penis still feels something. It just varies for each male depending on the circumcision and what damage was done.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post
          Snap, me too. Enjoy!!!

Yes, it is pretty awesome. And I'm nowhere near fully restored.
          Now I know why intact men seem a lot happier. Or are they???? Might be an interesting question, if you have always been intact and didn't know any better are you really more happier than someone restoring and personally experiencing these sensations for the first time?
          Properly someone who was cut as an adult might be better qualified to answer that one.

This is my amateur scientist coming out in me, I'm finding it a interesting experience going through the restoration process as I see my foreskin slowly develop, along with some of the new sensations and changes occurring. Something that you really need to personally experience to fully understand why men are restoring. Even though it will never be 100% the same because of the lost nerves, 80% is still a lot better than nothing*.

*Ok I know it is not nothing when one is circumcised, because the penis still feels something. It just varies for each male depending on the circumcision and what damage was done.
          I have been enjoying it greatly, thank you. My masturbation sessions are out of this world pleasurable now that I've been restoring. hehe

Comment

Working...
          X