No announcement yet.

Telling Parents About Foreskin Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good news - they told me this morning that if they had another child (which is not probable), they would not circumcise him. Definitely a win. I am joyful my persuading worked. They have even apologized!

The circumcision industry in America, though still powerful, is losing strength, and as intactivists, we must kill circumcision in America, by changing hearts and minds.

Comment

Originally posted by savethechildren View Post
      Good news - they told me this morning that if they had another child (which is not probable), they would not circumcise him. Definitely a win. I am joyful my persuading worked. They have even apologized!

The circumcision industry in America, though still powerful, is losing strength, and as intactivists, we must kill circumcision in America, by changing hearts and minds.
      Good for you! Many parents refuse to apologize or even admit they fucked up. In fact the vast majority of parents dismiss their child's feelings about it and even try to spin it around as though there is something wrong with the kid for being pissed off that THEYhad part of HIS body cut off without his consent!

Comment

Well that's great to hear.

Comment

Hello, this is my first post. I have been manually stretching for a little over a month. I have let a few people know, but I have not as of yet told my parents. They are both pro-circumcision, and I'm not sure if they will be angry, sad, or disappointed at my progress, and the fact that I am becoming uncircumcised. Fellow posters, how did your parents react when you told them you were becoming uncircumcised?
          I would suggest that a better question to ask is what do you hope to get out of telling them? What is your objective(s)? That way, you can tailor it and know when to disengage, if necessary. Of course, that is a question to ask yourself, not us.

Best wishes

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post

I would suggest that a better question to ask is what do you hope to get out of telling them? What is your objective(s)? That way, you can tailor it and know when to disengage, if necessary. Of course, that is a question to ask yourself, not us.

Best wishes
            The purpose was to have them realize that they made the wrong choice. Ignoring wrongdoing only encourages it.

Comment

Both parents know in detail I’m anti circumcision.
              Had more conversation with dad about frustration of missing the best part and even discussed challenges with delayed ejaculation. The good- delivering multiple orgasms to a partner .... the bad is obviously how difficult it is to finally bust. ( dad sees the good almost exclusively- I’m not aligned in the thinking).

Comment

The purpose was to have them realize that they made the wrong choice. Ignoring wrongdoing only encourages it.
                OK, then that should guide what you say and how you say it. From simply giving them information to read, a book like this perhaps:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00L5FPF2C

Or, if you decide to do a face to face, this will also let you know when to feel you have accomplished your objective.

Best wishes

Comment

My response is: whose dick is it? Why would any non owner of the dick be involved? Restoration restores many aspects of life, including self-sufficiency. If you are too young you shouldn't be considering this anyhow.

Comment

Working...
                  X