Nonsurgical ways to tighten the foreskin after Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nonsurgical ways to tighten the foreskin after Restoration

So I've gotten to the point where I have tons of new skin from restoring -- full flaccid coverage -- but I'm a grower and have very loose faux skin, so if I get slightly erect it tends to retract. I've been restoring for almost 4.5 years using the tugger, DTR, or manual methods everyday and don't know if I could reach full erect coverage with how loose my skin tube tends to be.

Surgical suture surgery is not an option for me. I've read that after stopping tugging for a few months, the excess skin becomes accustomed to less stress and tends to tighten a little. Anyone had any experience with this?

Also, there are people on reddit that claim that using o-rings and simply manual methods will create a tighter, artificial ridged band, but this hasn't been my experience. I wear o-rings to retain whenever I'm not tugging, and I wouldn't say it has made the new skin any tighter. The maker of the DTR claims to have experienced this, and he has pictures and explanations of it on his website that I've attached a link for. It's hard to believe that he could have created a phimotic effect like this just from manual methods and retaining using o-rings like he explains in that link, thoughts? https://www.foreskinrestore.com/Oring_theory.html

Not that I would want phimosis, simply a middle-ground, tighter skin tube than I have now.

I'm persuaded that if we always wear a specific targeted zone of skin around only the skinniest possible device, we'll get a neat puckered outcome. That's the point of the device-length adjusting spacers called TLC Selects for the TLC-X. I think Chuck has them for the DTR now also.
    -Ron Low
    [email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Remember that every one of us is expanding skin that already fits around the penile shaft. The diameter of this tube of skin can't get any narrower, unless some of that skin is physically removed through surgery. I would advise against doing that, because accidentally removing too much might make the foreskin too tight.

Keep in mind that restorers on Reddit use just as much guesswork as restorers on this site or restoringforeskin.org. No device or method will lead to a more tapered or puckered outcome than any other. What really causes the foreskin to conform to the shape of the glans, and then collapse in on itself if there's overhang at the end, is the smooth muscle within the shaft skin. If you're able to search through this site for any progress photos showing mostly restored foreskins, you might see that any puckered or tapered ending does have a good amount of wrinkling - more than a natural foreskin would have, but this can't be helped.

Comment

So what does a "good amount of wrinkling" mean? That it's more loose of a tapered end because its a restored foreskin? Men without natural foreskins don't have their smooth muscle in the shaft skin?

I'm just always open to new possibilities, which is why I thought I'd ask. Seems like there could be a way that it could be done.

Comment

Originally posted by nature-fixes-everything View Post
          So what does a "good amount of wrinkling" mean? That it's more loose of a tapered end because its a restored foreskin? Men without natural foreskins don't have their smooth muscle in the shaft skin?

I'm just always open to new possibilities, which is why I thought I'd ask. Seems like there could be a way that it could be done.
          What I mean to say is that if you were to do a side-by side comparison between photos of restored and natural foreskins, you might be able to tell that the restored one is more shriveled up at the end where it tapers. The shaft skin itself is the same in each one; there's just a narrower diameter at the tip of an intact foreskin, since it doesn't surround the shaft.

Comment

Working...
          X