Cat II hard plastic...uncomfortable

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat II hard plastic...uncomfortable

Does anyone have suggestions on using the Cat II to make the “pusher” more comfortable? The plastic pusher gets pretty uncomfortable on my glans, and it even puts an “imprint” on my glans from high tension. Does anyone else have this problem with the Cat II? And what did you do to ease the hard plastic pain? Thanks!

I use the CAT II but with the "deep pusher" which is far more comfortable. It is made from soft flexible plastic with a cut out frenulum notch. The deep pusher is readily available from the CAT II web site and in my experience makes this dual tension device the best there is.

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
      I use the CAT II but with the "deep pusher" which is far more comfortable. It is made from soft flexible plastic with a cut out frenulum notch. The deep pusher is readily available from the CAT II web site and in my experience makes this dual tension device the best there is.
      It's silicone, actually. There is a plastic deep pusher, but that doesn't sound like the one you're describing.

Apparently now the devices now come with regular push plates made of silicone. The surface in contact with the glans is still flat, but it's probably less likely to be uncomfortable:
      https://catstretcher.com/shopping/ (item #5, 1/3 of the way down the page)

Comment

Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
        Does the cat 2 q work well without tension? Just letting the pusher do the work? Or does it require additional tension for skin growth.
        PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

Does the cat 2 q work well without tension? Just letting the pusher do the work? Or does it require additional tension for skin growth.
          With any bi-directional device you need external tension to grow outer skin. The pusher alone will only grow skin that is on the inside.

Comment

My CAT II does have a softer silicone pusher. Also, I don't use the supplied cap, I use a DTR cap.

This is one of my biggest criticisms of the DTR is that its material is too hard.
            Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Working...
            X