Telling My Doctor About Foreskin Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Telling My Doctor About Foreskin Restoration

So I have things that I would like to discuss with my doctor in regards to my new short and growing foreskin. While I can tell you quite honestly that I do not know his opinion on the circumcision/restoration issue, I think it's quite likely that he is pro baby cutting, and will either boot me from the office, or tell me that I have a mental illness.

Such words and actions are quite abusive, and in my view, are defense mechanisms. Doctors are most likely baby cutters themselves, and when you tell them about restoration, they receive counter claims to their beliefs. In order to not face the inconvenient, yet very present truth that baby cutting IS bad, which would most likely make them feel guilty, they have to blame the victim in the most crude, savage, and false ways imaginable.

My opinion would be to either bring a witness with me, so I can confirm with the witness whatever the doctor says, or record it.

Going in there with no recording and no witness would be very stupid. I would miss the opportunity to make the doctor look like the emotionally unstable person that he is, and he would get away scott free.

Bringing in another doctor or doctor in training would do no good. They are most likely under the same foreskin bed of money as the others, and would be a case of 'a fox guarding the henhouse'. My approach would be to bring someone who doesn't care about this issue who has nothing to lose for exposing baby cutters.

Recording it could be damning, but I don't know if I would be required to ask him first.

Formites, what do you think is the better option?
    Record It
    25.00%
    Bring a Witness
    0%
    Both
    12.50%
    Neither
    62.50%

For those who expect social media replies, please don't read this post: You might want to read Belgian Chris' post regarding talking with his urologist. This would seem to shine a light on your mental "instability", or at least your self-admitted irrational bias. Hate is always an unstable position to take. Example? If you'll notice, Chris describes the very profession you hate as the realm where RIC will turn towards a ceasing of RIC; the professional realm, not just because that's where RIC takes place. That's the message your bias apparently blinded you to. As you restore your physiological function, consider opening your mind and restoring the way you see the world in general, not to mention your lack of intactivist information.

Comment

Record it. Just remember he has the degree and years of schooling. So if he condescends to you, you will understand.
      PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
        Record it. Just remember he has the degree and years of schooling. So if he condescends to you, you will understand.
        There is a difference between being condescending and being well versed. A wise man can produce truth in a respectful way, while anyone can be condescending. And just because you have a degree, that doesn't mean it's okay to cut off baby penises.

Comment

This is really laughable. You actually think doctors care one bit about a baby's penis? They murder millions of babies each year, many fully developed in inhumane and disgusting ways through the whole variety of abortion options out there. And they get paid big bucks to do it.

They literally cut them up and suction them out with a vacuum, and you think they care one iota about a foreskin?
          PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773

By the way. If you don't already know, they can have you strapped to a gurney in an ambulance, injected with high doses of extremely harmful medication, sedated, and imprisoned with a single phone call. If they find out you have money, they might try and make a lifer out of you, all while you sit there slurring your words wondering where the fuck you are.
            Why would I go to jail? I have broken no laws.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
              This is really laughable. You actually think doctors care one bit about a baby's penis? They murder millions of babies each year, many fully developed in inhumane and disgusting ways through the whole variety of abortion options out there. And they get paid big bucks to do it.

They literally cut them up and suction them out with a vacuum, and you think they care one iota about a foreskin?
              There are a number of doctors who would never abort a developing human. Keep in mind there are a good number of Catholic hospitals which do not abort the unborn, because they are Catholic.

The foreskin however, has bipartisan condemnation from basically the entire medical establishment. I support brave doctors who do not circumcise, but they are not common.

Comment

Something to be aware of;

Where ever there is a presumption of privacy, (bathrooms, Dr. offices) Recordings are not allowed.

Depending on your state, county and city other laws may also be considered. And depending on if you do record, you may be held legally responsible.

Food for thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentleman View Post
                  Something to be aware of;

Where ever there is a presumption of privacy, (bathrooms, Dr. offices) Recordings are not allowed.

Depending on your state, county and city other laws may also be considered. And depending on if you do record, you may be held legally responsible.

Food for thought.
                  I'm pretty sure patients are allowed to record. Doctors are bound to not record/take photos except when it's part of the treatment.

Comment

I don't think you should say anything. Doctors and parents are too emotionally invested in the subject and won't be able to discuss it rationally. All it will do is create tension and drama, and strengthen their resolve on the matter, so why bother?

If he examines your penis and notices a difference, tell him you prayed to have your foreskin back and god answered it. Kind of insane that doctors will accept an answer like that, while considering you mentally ill if you tell them you achieved it by applying tension daily, but that's the world we live in.

Comment

If you have medical questions, do ask the medical expert you are paying.

Some jurisdictions have what's called one-party consent for recordings. You can legally record without asking the other party. Is your jurisdiction like that? Who knows? You're not going to ever play it for anyone unless the doctor proves to be a huge-ass liar. I wish I'd recorded my recent doctor visit, because she was very knowledgeable about nutrients and was talking really fast. Just leave your phone in your pocket, recording so there can be no disputing what was said should there be a conflict.
                      -Ron Low
                      [email protected]
                      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

What I've been told is that it's a Federal pop for recording voice, so that pretty much applies to all areas in the US, so as usual, salamander gives bad advice. Those "evil" physicians you knuckle-draggers hate so much will always allow asking questions and taking notes. It's all about education for those guys. If you confront one with new information, as Belgian Chris has done (Kudos to you, sir, you're post is quite unusual and informative. No one else recognizes it for what it is and gives it the appreciation it deserves; too much ignorant hate goes on with the uneducated here. Please let us know the outcome of it all) then you may or may not get a comprehensive reply, which is only fair.........look how much you don't know ).

Comment

Oh, and member "Gentleman" has it right. It's all about what's legal, Law in other words, not some evil conspiracy on the part of "doctors". That's laughable, and seems to be yet another example of the "mental instability" you can find here, referred to by the OP.

Comment

http://www.dmlp.org/legal-guide/reco...-conversations

Comment

Why do you want to talk to him about foreskin restoration anyway?

Seems to me that you're angry and want to confront someone regarding this issue. Absolutely pointless...

No doctor, unless he is a foreskin restorer, can tell you anything about foreskin restoration. You can only learn about such things on this forums and others like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X