No announcement yet.

Telling My Doctor About Foreskin Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never ever thought about discussing it with my doctor. Been seeing my doctor now for many years and get a complete physical once a year. He always checks me for a hernia, rolls my balls around in his fingers and checks my prostate. I always make sure the skin is pulled off the head of my penis when he exams me. About 3 years ago, I had a small cyst on one of my balls that got inflamed/swollen. He removed it in his office. When he got done with me the skin had slipped down over at least half of the head of my penis. He never said a word. I'm sure he has noted the amount of skin that is always bunched around the head of my penis and has never said a word to me.

Comment

Originally posted by alanj View Post
      I always make sure the skin is pulled off the head of my penis when he exams me.
      If I may ask, is there a reason you pull it back? Are you trying to make the doctor's job easier?

Comment

Originally posted by savethechildren View Post

If I may ask, is there a reason you pull it back? Are you trying to make the doctor's job easier?
        No particular reason, I just do. I go for my annual physical this November, and I'll leave the skin on the head of it and I'll see if he says or does anything and let you know.

Comment

My doctor thought I had mental health issues. to be fair I did at the time. I was extremely depressed. Only problem was those fuckers thought I had OCD because I couldn’t stop “obsessing” about my penis.

Can you imagine telling a rape victim, or a girl who had to have a mastectomy, or labiaplasty, that they were mentally ill not because of what was done to them, but because of the fact that they couldn’t shake it?!

It was this moment (one of many) that red pilled me to the sexism towards men in this world. Not just genital cutting, but to their emotions, the draft, how fathers are treated in divorces, everything.

I don’t think you should record what the doctor says though, quite honestly if he says something you don’t like just fucking go to another doctor it’s not that hard. You’re the customer.
          Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Originally posted by gdom View Post
            I don’t think you should record what the doctor says though, quite honestly if he says something you don’t like just fucking go to another doctor it’s not that hard. You’re the customer.
            Due respect - I disagree. Here's why:

1. The reason why misandry exists against men and men are mocked for opposing their penises cut off, is BECAUSE we do not speak up for ourselves, record insane doctors, and put doctors' feet to the fire. I'm not saying we should yell at people, but we do need to assert ourselves.

2. The doctor is the doctor, you are the patient. It is HIS JOB to provide care. Acting like 'you can find another doctor' is silly. If he fails to do the job, he should be replaced, simple. And you should report it.

3. Restorationists all throughout America should record them confronting their doctors about restoration, see how the doc reacts, and show it to normies. In fact, IF the admin supports it, and forumites support it, perhaps there could be a separate section on this website just for recording restorees talking to their doctors.

Comment

Originally posted by rollo View Post
              Why do you want to talk to him about foreskin restoration anyway?

Seems to me that you're angry and want to confront someone regarding this issue. Absolutely pointless...

No doctor, unless he is a foreskin restorer, can tell you anything about foreskin restoration. You can only learn about such things on this forums and others like it.
              Exactly; well said.

Comment

Working...
              X