The dtr and tlc-x isn’t enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The dtr and tlc-x isn’t enough

The dtr tugger and tlc-x by themselves don’t produce nearly enough tension. I’m curious about guys who only used these methods and became fully restored.

Right now I’m using the tlc-x with size genetics extender combo and still the results are painfully slow.

For example, say I wear the tlc-x with size genetics setup for maybe 2-4 hours than wear the dtr tugger with rubber bands for the rest of the day. The dtr is like a relaxing retaining break and will slow down progress.

Wearing the extender setup for adleast 8 hours would be a good day. Using the other methods like the dtr only if you have to.

It seems like if I want to see the fastest results possible I need to be using high tension to the point of feeling the skin burn and discomfort. Not the discomfort of the skin cone pinching but the actual pull on the foreskin itself. That’s why I need to take it off a lot, massage and put it back on.

Doing this is impractical for a lot of guys. I don’t work right now but if I did I couldn’t do this at work. This brings me to the question of, what do I do when I do get a job?

Even the dtr pinches and has to be reapplied every hour. The tlc-x by itself doesn’t do much, not sure about the tlc-x with rubber bands I never tried it.

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated. Is there any comfortable device that can be worn at work that gives decent tension?

I'm running 18 ounces, seems to yield pretty regular results, but is at the higher end. Most I heard was someone running 22 ounces.

I tried extreme amounts of tension and hurt myself really badly multiple times. It just is not worth it, and makes you lose valuable tug time in the long run.

Gentle to moderate tension is recommended. Like you said, you should feel the skin stretching, everybody reacts differently to tension. I have heard of many people running only 7 to 12 ounces and getting fast results with long hours.

It depends on your schedule and tug time limitations. Some people can tug all day and get more results, I'm a night tugger, but recently discovered O RINGS, which are really cool to use during the day.
    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

The biggest downfall of strapped tension is the inability to easily measure the actual weight in ounces of the tug, and also the inability to gauge consistently the weight used from day to day. Straps are such a headache, always asking yourself if it is enough, or pushing the limits only to produce injury.

I recommend using weights, which are available in tlc tugger, dtr, and pud format. Devices are way better than taping, taping is tedious in comparison.
      PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
        The biggest downfall of strapped tension is the inability to easily measure the actual weight in ounces of the tug, and also the inability to gauge consistently the weight used from day to day. Straps are such a headache, always asking yourself if it is enough, or pushing the limits only to produce injury.

I recommend using weights, which are available in tlc tugger, dtr, and pud format. Devices are way better than taping, taping is tedious in comparison.
        What device are you using the weights with and where did you get them. I saw the guy on the dtr site using weights.

Never used straps around my body but I do use the strap to pull the tlc-x onto the size genetics.

Using the weights with the dtr at work you would still have to take it off every hour do to pinching.

Maybe the tlc-x with weights might be best. But I think you would have to hang the weights. The dtr weights the guy is using on the site look like big washers and he just applies them on the top.

Comment

i have kept a little diary to monitor my growth over the last year. with low tension i saw no measurable results... as soon as i started using weights i started growing 0.5 to 1mm a month. started with 8oz, worked my way up to 30 oz. 12 hours or more a day.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyreptar3 View Post
            i have kept a little diary to monitor my growth over the last year. with low tension i saw no measurable results... as soon as i started using weights i started growing 0.5 to 1mm a month. started with 8oz, worked my way up to 30 oz. 12 hours or more a day.

Is there a cheaper place to get the weights than the tlc tugger site? I see the 8oz washer weights which isn’t a bad deal. But then the big 5oz conical cylinder weight is a little pricey. What would that weight be called if I searched it on amazon or is there another site that sells them.

Do the weights slip off if you were at work? I know the tlc-x is pretty comfortable without weights and doesn’t really need to be taken off for a long time. How comfortable is the tlc tugger with weights?

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

What device are you using the weights with and where did you get them. I saw the guy on the dtr site using weights.

Never used straps around my body but I do use the strap to pull the tlc-x onto the size genetics.

Using the weights with the dtr at work you would still have to take it off every hour do to pinching.

Maybe the tlc-x with weights might be best. But I think you would have to hang the weights. The dtr weights the guy is using on the site look like big washers and he just applies them on the top.
              I use the PUD device, it is consistent, effective, and easy to use. You can urinate through it, and it does not pinch AT ALL. Available here: https://www.foreskinrestoration.info/pud.htm

That being said, the TLC TUGGER and DTR both can be used with weights. If pinching is an issue, either you have the wrong sizing, or you simply should find something more suitable for you. Straps do work well, but they need to be dialed in correctly, and take a little more adjusting as they stretch out more over time...
              PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

If you plan on investing 5 or more years in this activity, you might as well spend some money on a good device.
                PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

If you plan on investing 5 or more years in this activity, you might as well spend some money on a good device.
                  Idk if I would like the pud device. It says it uses tape so you would have to keep reapplying and adding new tape. Seems like a lot of hassle and buying tape.

Comment

Idk if I would like the pud device. It says it uses tape so you would have to keep reapplying and adding new tape. Seems like a lot of hassle and buying tape.
                    It takes me 20 seconds to put it on, and it stays on until the next morning. Tape is cheap in bulk on amazon.
                    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

It takes me 20 seconds to put it on, and it stays on until the next morning. Tape is cheap in bulk on amazon.
                      What kind of tape do you use?

Comment

Is there a cheaper place to get the weights than the tlc tugger site? I see the 8oz washer weights which isn’t a bad deal. But then the big 5oz conical cylinder weight is a little pricey. What would that weight be called if I searched it on amazon or is there another site that sells them.

Do the weights slip off if you were at work? I know the tlc-x is pretty comfortable without weights and doesn’t really need to be taken off for a long time. How comfortable is the tlc tugger with weights?
                        I started off with quarters wrapped in a little baggy and hung it from a home made hook. I upgraded to fishing weights, they are super compact. Search for cannonball sinker fishing weight. I wrapped mine in fabric so the lead wouldnt touch me. I also use silicone condom catheters as my gripper because they are more comfortable than baby bottle nipples and cones. I ordered a box of 30 for like 30 bucks size 41mm non sticky natural.

Comment

What kind of tape do you use?
                          Sports tape, any kind works fine. Sometimes called athletic tape. Usually white.
                          PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by tommyreptar3 View Post

I started off with quarters wrapped in a little baggy and hung it from a home made hook. I upgraded to fishing weights, they are super compact. Search for cannonball sinker fishing weight. I wrapped mine in fabric so the lead wouldnt touch me. I also use silicone condom catheters as my gripper because they are more comfortable than baby bottle nipples and cones. I ordered a box of 30 for like 30 bucks size 41mm non sticky natural.
                            Do the condom catheters stay on as well as the tape? I would be afraid of slippage with the catheters. It seems like the tape would hold through out the day which is good. The PUD does seem like a good device to use while at work. But what happens when you pee through the hole? The tape must get wet, does that effect grip.

Comment

Best thing for weights is to buy a bag of lead shot and put some in a small container to the desired wight you want and hang it with a screw eye installed in the cap. Heavy, compact and cheap!

Comment

Working...
                              X