The dtr and tlc-x isn’t enough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

Do the condom catheters stay on as well as the tape? I would be afraid of slippage with the catheters. It seems like the tape would hold through out the day which is good. The PUD does seem like a good device to use while at work. But what happens when you pee through the hole? The tape must get wet, does that effect grip.
    Hello and welcome,

believe it or not I'm a long term lurker and have been tugging for approximately 2 years using solely the pud.

In my experience with the product, there are multiple options for gripping. The dtr gripper, cat ii q gripper, any bottle nipple cut to size, silicone sleeves, double grippers, and plain old tape work just fine.

Keep in mind that a lot of grippers will expand within weeks so pinching only happens for a few weeks. With grippers its not necessary to pee through the hole but if you do it doesn't lose grip.

Basically you've got a lot of options. I plan to post a huge update of my results next year. If you do go with this device, you'll be very surprised in a good way.

KOT

Comment

Optimal tugging is not about maximum tension. A productive level of tension can be so gentle you might forget you're wearing it. WITH ANY METHOD I recommend following the 4-Hour Rule http://TLCTugger.com/4-hour-rule/ to fine-tune the amount of tension.

If you can't keep a device gripping with an otherwise optimized amount of tension, you can add grippiness with AdhesiMed: https://tlctugger.com/product/adhesimed/
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

do not listen to Ron, gentle tension will get you nowhere! it has been proven time and time again over the last 20 years, the men that achieve their dreams are the ones that MAKE the skin grow... and they do this by extreme dedication with atleast 24oz of tension.. not this 6oz crap.

Comment

Originally posted by tommyreptar3 View Post
          do not listen to Ron, gentle tension will get you nowhere! it has been proven time and time again over the last 20 years, the men that achieve their dreams are the ones that MAKE the skin grow... and they do this by extreme dedication with atleast 24oz of tension.. not this 6oz crap.
          I would have to agree with you. Tugging in CYCLES with higher tension is proven to be most effective. I use about 38-40 oz of tension in 30 minute sessions 4-5 times per day and that works great FOR ME. YOUR ideal tension/time routine may be different. Experimentation is necessary. Basically you want to go to the elastic limit of your skin plus a little more. IT SHOULD NO HURT. A mild "burn" at the end of your session is OK as long as it goes away quickly. A little soreness at the end of the day is OK as long as it is gone by morning. If it is not, reduce your tension or time. Higher tension is something you must work up to gradually so your skin gets used to it. PAIN is your warning sign of too much tension. Don't ignore it! KOT!

Comment

Originally posted by tommyreptar3 View Post
            Well, the problem is in the definition of "gentle", and more importantly, why it's used. Ron is a purveyor of devices, and he's conducting business necessarily blind to all the actual variation in client conditions (not to mention the client's definition of gentle). So safety is uppermost in his mind. He wants to keep people safe. So perhaps you can see this from his perspective. Also, he apparently reached his goal with what he defines as "gentle".

Now it happens that I agree with parsec: in fact it was little 'ol me who brought the concept of "cycles" to this site. I borrowed it from clinical skin expansion (where I've seen it in practice), and transferred it to the practice of restoration, with the recognition that it might/or might not transfer, and be effective, because it is effective in the hospital. High stress is by no means the only reason skin expansion is effective clinically, but its part of the scenario; they use expanders, we can't.

What info should you walk away with? Realize that things are never simple, and you have to use critical thinking throughout restoration. My suggestion - assuming you don't have some condition which gets in the way - is to tug in cycles, using your own instincts in judgement. What is suggested in using "stronger" tension in cycles, is to judge "strong" by how it feels, i.e. a kind of "burn" when you apply that cycle of tension , which your skin "reports" at the time of tugging, not after tugging, but at the time you apply tension. Not a strong burn, but a "sweet spot' of burn. You'll see what we mean; it just takes experimenting. If you do have a skin or metabolic condition which keeps you from safely applying this "burn" cycle appraoch, then use "gentle" tension in cycles.

See how it works?

Comment

My verb tense useage can't be edited if I make a mistake, because I haven't been given that ability when I post. I can't edit my posts, in other words. So........apologies for any lack of clarity.

Comment

The last thing to say in this thread happens to be something that isn't understood by forum members: skin expansion isn't about "tension", so it will never matter the amount (high amounts are potentially damaging, of course), or some description you attach to it, ie 'optimal", "gentle", or what have you. All actual tension does is deform th tissue structure enough to call up your skin's internal, programmed, response by adding additional skin cells. This is the science associated with tension, not numbers or descriptions, because this is the way the whole thing works, so far as Science understands it. This is the plain truth. Anyone who is trying to talk about something else simply doesn't understand that plain truth.

Comment

the big 5oz conical/cylinder weight is a little pricey.
                  I wish it was cheaper to make those one at a time on a lathe. That stainless steel piece is specialized for folks who want to tug discreetly in public. The conical interior shape puts as much weight as possible up around the glans, and if you add more weight it nests against the conical piece. The whole business with the weights is no longer than the TLC-X by itself. So the penis plus device plus weights looks only slightly more bulky swinging in your pants than your penis by itself does.
                  -Ron Low
                  [email protected]
                  847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post
                    Ron is a purveyor of devices, and he's conducting business necessarily blind to all the actual variation in client conditions (not to mention the client's definition of gentle). So safety is uppermost in his mind. He wants to keep people safe.
                    I also want to see people succeed at growing sexually valuable skin. Studies of tissue expansion in a clinical setting are nearly always about recovering from a catastrophe that doesn't involve the genitals and attention is never (in my readings) paid to the tactile sensations of the expanded skin.

Gentle tension does get the job done. I have no interest in hearing from anyone claiming otherwise unless the claim is accompanied by details of the tugging tension used and applied hours, and their carefully documented Forced Erect Coverage http://TLCTugger.com/forced-erect-coverage/ readings over several months.
                    -Ron Low
                    [email protected]
                    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

How’s the tension with the PUD while sitting or laying down? I’m guessing you would have to have the weights hanging over the chair or bed to feel a stretch?

Ron’s TLC-X worn with an extender device is good for rapid skin growth. Although it’s only really good for while your at home because you’ll have to take it off often to massage.

How’s the comfort with the PUD? Do you feel a skin burn at all if you use a good amount of weight. Do you feel pinching then feel like you have to take it off?

I can wear the TLC-X with my size genetics extender for about 1-2 hours with the medium amount of bars I can handle before taking it off to massage and reapply. With medium tension you get a good session and the skin cone doesn’t slip at all. I’ve been using the same cone for a long time.

Although if I add 1 or 2 of the smallest bars I get major skin burn when first putting it on. The thing is I don’t have enough skin to prevent slippage. Not slippage to the point of it falling off but not as much skin will be in the cone as with the medium tension session. With the medium tension all my skin stays in the cone like when I first put it on and I get a good steady stretch.

So I’m wondering what the PUD would be like when it comes to varying amount of tension with the weights.

Comment

How’s the tension with the PUD while sitting or laying down? I’m guessing you would have to have the weights hanging over the chair or bed to feel a stretch?

Ron’s TLC-X worn with an extender device is good for rapid skin growth. Although it’s only really good for while your at home because you’ll have to take it off often to massage.

How’s the comfort with the PUD? Do you feel a skin burn at all if you use a good amount of weight. Do you feel pinching then feel like you have to take it off?

I can wear the TLC-X with my size genetics extender for about 1-2 hours with the medium amount of bars I can handle before taking it off to massage and reapply. With medium tension you get a good session and the skin cone doesn’t slip at all. I’ve been using the same cone for a long time.

Although if I add 1 or 2 of the smallest bars I get major skin burn when first putting it on. The thing is I don’t have enough skin to prevent slippage. Not slippage to the point of it falling off but not as much skin will be in the cone as with the medium tension session. With the medium tension all my skin stays in the cone like when I first put it on and I get a good steady stretch.

So I’m wondering what the PUD would be like when it comes to varying amount of tension with the weights.
                        The one downside to weights is that you need to be standing. I cut a hole in my mattress and lay down flat to tug while resting. Ron has posted what he calls danglers, which are weights he throws over the side of the bed to tug while sleeping.

If you can manage to tug while sleeping, you will make more progress most likely.

Ideally you need a set up that allows you to tug in ANY position.

Ask around. I had to cut a hole in my mattress to make my routine work.

If you can tug at work, that is ideal, but hard for most people.
                        PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

The one downside to weights is that you need to be standing. I cut a hole in my mattress and lay down flat to tug while resting. Ron has posted what he calls danglers, which are weights he throws over the side of the bed to tug while sleeping.

If you can manage to tug while sleeping, you will make more progress most likely.

Ideally you need a set up that allows you to tug in ANY position.

Ask around. I had to cut a hole in my mattress to make my routine work.

If you can tug at work, that is ideal, but hard for most people.
                          Hmm, I don’t see a danglers product on Ron’s site. He only mentioned the conical weight which would require you to stand aswell. Tugging while sleeping instead of just retaining probably would give you faster results.

Where do I find these danglers?

Comment

Hmm, I don’t see a danglers product on Ron’s site. He only mentioned the conical weight which would require you to stand aswell. Tugging while sleeping instead of just retaining probably would give you faster results.

I think they are just lead fishing weights attached to a strap or string.
                            PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

New TLC Danglers are available now, but not listed at the web site yet. Here's a write-up about them.
                              = = =
                              If you like the idea of weighted tension, know that we can now make new TLC Danglers, a system of weights I've been using in bed that can also hang discreetly down your pants leg. The advantage compared to TLC Hangers (which attach right to the end of the device) is that the Danglers weight can bear over the edge of a chair and hang down to tug even when you're seated. Our set also includes a long lead and a pulley to help you tug up past your face while sleeping. The pulley guides the cord over or through or beside the headboard so the weights can dangle just above the floor and pull with constant gentle tension. Danglers aren't listed at our site yet but you could choose Hangers: https://tlctugger.com/product/tlc-ha...s-13-5-oz-set/ and include a note in the box at checkout if you want us to sub the Danglers. See attached pics.

Danglers Pricing:
                              1 ounce $11.50
                              2 ounce $12.25
                              4 ounce $13.50
                              8 ounce $16.00
                              Short lead $6.00
                              Long lead/pulley/S hook $15.50
                              ALL of this above $72

16 ounce $21.00

Bedtime method:

I apply the device to my penis. I lie back in bed. I point my penis toward my face. I clip a 5-foot long cord to my device. The cord runs over a pulley that is attached to the headboard and then the cord bears straight down. At the lower end of the cord weights are hooked to the cord dangling just above the floor.

Everybody has their own sleeping arrangements. If your bed is low to the ground this dangling is not workable. It's ideal when there's a headboard that's not solid. Mine is basically like this one https://secure.img1-fg.wfcdn.com/im/...+Panel+Bed.jpg The pulley is fixed to the lower rail of the headboard by an S hook (included in our set). Some guys have to make themselves a 1-foot by 4-foot sheet of pegboard to hook the s-hook in. The pegboard could stand next to the bed (so you're sleeping at a bit of an angle toward the corner of the bed) or it stands between the mattress and headboard/wall. I'll have a video on this before I list the Danglers on the site.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	TLC-Danglers-Pulley.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	35328Click image for larger version

Name:	TLC-Danglers-Lead.jpg
Views:	117
Size:	51.0 KB
ID:	35329Click image for larger version

Name:	TLC-Danglers-Weights.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	57.5 KB
ID:	35330
                              -Ron Low
                              [email protected]
                              847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

a video or pictures of the danglers in action would be great.

Comment

Working...
                                X