For Those of You Past "The Hump"...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Those of You Past "The Hump"...

For those of you who have made it past "the hump", roughly how long did it take? My first couple of years of restoration yielded great results but I have now been stuck in this stage for another couple of years. I have a lot of skin that bunches behind the corona but it rarely rolls past. In terms of how much skin I have, when it is cold and the end of the foreskin tightens I can keep my penis covered for about an hour. My profile picture was taken many months ago and is a testament to how much skin I have but yet I never stay covered. Thoughts?

GROW MORE! Remember, you need to grow 15 square inches of skin or more. That is a lot! KOT.

Comment

I retain 24/7 unless im peeing, screwing, or bathing. I think that has trained the excess skin to roll over on itself and my glans

Comment

I guess I'm just being impatient. Also, I don't retain when not tugging.

Comment

I never retained. I never really noticed a sudden change in staying covered. It was a gradual change. From no coverage, to partial coverage on occasion, to partial coverage a lot of the time, with full coverage under some conditions, to partial coverage most of the time with full coverage more often that in the past, etc.

Keep in mind that the shape of our glans tends to prevent the skin form draping over it and staying. As has been said, keep on tugging. You will get there.

Regards

Comment

It sucks because while you can have a ton of skin, your size and skin fluctuate constantly. Coverage has a lot of variables, but we all end up needing more than "enough". Your progress is great though!

Comment

Working...
            X