X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frenulum2002
    replied
    Originally posted by admin View Post

Yes, if you have the sort of disfigurement or congenital condition that makes the villagers weep, it might be impossible to use non-surgical techniques to get anything like coverage in a lifetime. But if you've ever lived a day in your life not thinking your penis was the worst one in town, then you very likely can get hold of some skin and apply productive tension.
    Thanks so much for the reply. I am so happy I found this website. My circumcision left me at a CI-0. It was way below the threshold of a CI-1. I still have my original erect penis picture, which shows what a CI-0 looks like. After 4 months of restoring, I have seen massive improvements. One thing that still bothers me is that I feel like the base of my glans has this lose feeling. I felt it prior to restoring. I always had this fear that my glans would one day fall off. When I would masterbate even to this day, I feel like I’m going to rip the head of my penis off. After doing research, I began to realize that in an uncircumcised penis or partially circumcised penis, the skin movement during an erection protects the corona from that tugging sensation, which makes me sad because of how tightly I was circumcised. I never had any issues reaching orgasm, but the sensation was always dampened by the pain from not having enough skin. My erections are still tight, but there is now enough skin to allow my penis to expand and there is no pain. Also sensation has increased, which is probably because there is now enough skin to support my erections.

When a circumcised man masterbates, is it normal for the corona to fold over? I just feel this strange tension while flaccid, which goes away when I am erect. Is this normal?

Leave a comment:

• admin
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenulum2002 View Post
    Are there some circs impossible to restore?
    Yes, if you have the sort of disfigurement or congenital condition that makes the villagers weep, it might be impossible to use non-surgical techniques to get anything like coverage in a lifetime. But if you've ever lived a day in your life not thinking your penis was the worst one in town, then you very likely can get hold of some skin and apply productive tension.

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    Originally posted by Frenulum2002 View Post
    ... Are there some circs impossible to restore?
    No.

Leave a comment:

• sour-panda
    replied
    All circs can be restored! As long as you still have skin (any skin) you can restore. Gripping a small amount of skin is going to be tougher than gripping a large amount of skin, so you may need to do a lot with manual methods before moving onto a device if you have a tight circ.

Leave a comment:

• Frenulum2002
    replied
    Can the tightest circumcision restore to full coverage? Are there some circs impossible to restore?

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    No one really knows if there's a "breaking point". I know that I don't know, but what I am aware of are metabolic "points of no return"elsewhere (for various reasons), and Krag Dragon, I'm sure, is speaking from what we know about epidermal response to cycles of tension, so he may be right, or said differently, there may be no factor which creates a point of no return . He's certainly right about your scenario taking a very long, long time.

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied
    SHIT! You could smuggle drugs or humans in a foreskin that long! What am I saying? I am shooting for a parsec (3.26 light years)! Lol. Then I can use my own foreskin as a worm hole to travel the stars.

Leave a comment:

• KragDragon
    replied
    It would probably take a lifetime to get it knee-length, but yes, it will grow indefinitely.

I think the world record was like 19 inches.

Leave a comment:

• savethechildren
    started a topic How Long Can it Get?

How Long Can it Get?

With restoration, can the foreskin stretch/grow indefinitely, or does it reach a breaking point, where it no longer can be stretched/grown out?

Could a person theoretically have a foreskin that reaches their knee?
Working...
X