Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are those scars/damage or skin wrinkles/folds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are those scars/damage or skin wrinkles/folds?

Hello i noticed one more thing on my shaft i hope it is wrinkle and not a scar some damage? If you see on pics at base of the shaft, it is slightly colored red. It can be from cock folding at certain angles in my boxers? I noticed it is not so visible in morning when i wake up. Note that i havent been restoring for about over a year now. Thanks for all the help.
    Attached Files

Here are some more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

Well, I am only seeing things that look like wrinkles to me. I suggest not worrying about them. Or, you could see a doctor if you think there is something other than wrinkles, and photos do not quite get across what you are dealing with.

Regards

Comment

They look like normal skin creases similar to what you would find on your neck or inner elbow rather than the result of damage. Just my opinion though.

Comment

MaxMil~

I have to agree with Greg and Martyn, Looks like normal skin folding lines.

Because we have gotten used to seeing our shaft skin a certain way, because of being circumcised, anything out of that so-called "norm" -- we aren't familiar with what penile shaft looks like when there is the skin there is supposed to be.

Everything looks good... KOT!

Comment

Working...
          X