No announcement yet.

What brand of tape?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

None of what has been describe in the above thread is necessary to grow additional skin. In fact, it can get in the way of growing skin. Growing skin is NOT time under tension. It's cycles of tension. Time under tension was found to suppress mitosis, during a scientific experiment.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

Ok, then get a tapeless device for convenience, but watch out for pinching and uneven tugging.
      Read before you post, seems like every time you post you don’t read anything at all. Sports tape and duct tape is bad advice. Then you say “use a tapeless device” like there’s no other options other than sports tape lol. Thanks though, you probably had good intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post

Hmm, but with a pulley system wouldn’t you be able to sleep on your side if the pulley was on the bed post?
        Well, again, I have not tried to sort this out. For one thing, I do not think long time periods under tension are helpful, more a distraction from what is really the key, the amount of tension. I would much rather have tension on that is correct for just a few minutes, then try and keep tension safely on for all day, let alone while sleeping. And, it may be worth pointing out that manual tuggers only tug for minutes per session, often only several times per day. Just something to think about.

Further, as I try to envision it, to do this safely while sleeping requires keeping the amount of tension relatively low, so that when you get a nocturnal erection, the tension does not get too high. To me, that suggests that you are only getting a few minutes of optimal tension while sleeping, essentially just while you have erections, which are also the danger times while sleeping.

I started out doing as close to 24/7/365 as I could. Had great progress at times, almost no progress at other times. After I finally figured out what level of tension gave me the best progress, I also tried shorter time periods. Funny thing was, as I tried shorter and shorter time periods, my progress continued to be great. So for me, time under tension seemed largely irrelevant, but the amount of tension seemed key. So I never spent any time trying to tug while asleep.

But, I have read reports of men who do, and seem successful, so go for it if you think that is a good option. My only warning is to be safe.

Regards

Comment

I see what your saying that lower tension wouldn’t be effective anyway. But what if you used higher tension and had enough skin so getting an erection wouldn’t be harmful?

I agree that high tension is better, but something in me says that time under lower tension does something. The effect probably wouldn’t be skin growth but it might be a cementing effect.

For example, those tribes that wear those rings to stretch their neck. I would imagine those rings aren’t high tension and it’s just time in low tension that molds the body.

Besides, If the only thing stopping us from using high tension while we sleep is the erection problem than I’m assuming one would just have to have enough skin for it not to be an issue.

Then high tension can be used at night and gains would be increased.

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
            I see what your saying that lower tension wouldn’t be effective anyway. But what if you used higher tension and had enough skin so getting an erection wouldn’t be harmful?

I agree that high tension is better, but something in me says that time under lower tension does something. The effect probably wouldn’t be skin growth but it might be a cementing effect.

For example, those tribes that wear those rings to stretch their neck. I would imagine those rings aren’t high tension and it’s just time in low tension that molds the body.

Besides, If the only thing stopping us from using high tension while we sleep is the erection problem than I’m assuming one would just have to have enough skin for it not to be an issue.

Then high tension can be used at night and gains would be increased.
            If you have enough skin to be able to use high tension all night and not risk injury due to a nocturnal erection, then I would suggest you are using low tension. The problem is that the words "high", "low", etc are ambiguous. My high may be your low. I don't see how what you propose would work, unless the penis didn't expand very much going from flaccid to erect. Mine does, so I would have to use low enough tension to avoid injury, thus not high enough in my experience to grow skin except during nocturnal erections.

But you may be able to, or have an idea of how to do it that I am not understanding. No worries, if you think you do, try it, but try it awake first, simulating as best you can what will happen while you sleep.

And, I will just point out that t
            here are many reports from men who say they restored using relatively low tension for long periods of time, so there is that.

Regards

Comment

Working...
            X