Traction Rigs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Traction Rigs

Anyone use a traction rig extensively? How is it? Does it work well? Is it comfortable?

Can you wear it at night? I am thinking of buying one to use with the tlc tugger, but want to be convinced of it's effectiveness. This is the setup I want to get for wearing at night.

Click image for larger version  Name:	VLC-Packer-VRG-SG-clip.jpg Views:	0 Size:	158.3 KB ID:	35458
    PROGRESS GALLERY

I used to use the tlc tugger and skin cone with it but I’m switching to canister and tape method. You won’t be able to use the tlc tugger at night with pinching.

Comment

I am going to try the dangler method, see how it works out. Bought weights and a TLC extended body without the skin cone, using tape instead as I tend to rather use tape for total control of where the skin is tugged.

I don't want a traction rig hanging around, not very discreet, and who knows how comfortable it will be, where as with the dangler method Ron discussed, I am almost guaranteed a comfortable night's rest. If I can increase my nighttime tugging this drastically, my gains will skyrocket.

The pud will remain my daytime tugging apparatus. Ol' Reliable.
      PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

You mean the extended versions of the tlc tugger? Wouldn’t that be bad since you can’t pee through it?

Comment

Originally posted by Trinim57@yahoo.com View Post
          You mean the extended versions of the tlc tugger? Wouldn’t that be bad since you can’t pee through it?
          Just for night tugging.
          PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
            This is the setup I want to get for wearing at night.

Click image for larger version Name:	VLC-Packer-VRG-SG-clip.jpg Views:	0 Size:	158.3 KB ID:	35458
            Seems scary to me because that penis extender is rigid and bulky. At the very least you'd want it pointing in the direction your nocturnal erections would comfortably point.
            -Ron Low
            Service@TLCTugger.com
            847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
            X