Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifestyle and diet

Hey all,

I've recently made a lot of changes in my life to just be overall healthier. Cut out soda, stopped smoking, hitting the gym, been vegetarian for 2 years but now eating all fresh fruits and veggies no processed foods, and drinking tons of water.

I have already noticed some changes over the past few weeks since making the changes. My acne has pretty much disappeared, more energy, just feeling better overall. I was wondering if anyone has ever done research on diet, exercise and restoring.

Since health and water directly related to nearly every cell in our body wouldn't optimum health positively affect restoring? Obviously if I drink the recommended amount of water and jog daily I don't expect to get full coverage in a week, but it would make sense that it may "speed up" the process.

I was just wondering if anyone has any more information on how diet/lifestyle may affect cell mitosis. Or if anyone has made big changes in their lifestyle and noticed changes in restoring?

In another post (don't know if it was approved by the admins) , I stated "you can't kickstart the mitotic process". You simply cannot . Now, if you have a poor diet then for many reasons you should correct that, but diet alone has no special effect on restoration. The mitotic process (adding additional cells to existing tissue) relies on cycles of tension and the internal "program" of epidermal mitosis. In other words, your skin "knows" what to do under the stimulus of tension. This is why it happens.

Having said all that, what you've done with a change in diet, and exercise, has benefited you overall, certainly, so kudos for making those changes. As far as restoration goes, just continue on tugging and you will eventually see what you wanted to see.

{mod: Mr. Reality is on 100% moderation due to past postings with a needlessly hostile tone. I apologize if his comments sometimes appear much later than when he typed them, but I take vacations sometimes.}

Comment

Originally posted by lnny0909 View Post
      Hey all,

I've recently made a lot of changes in my life to just be overall healthier. Cut out soda, stopped smoking, hitting the gym, been vegetarian for 2 years but now eating all fresh fruits and veggies no processed foods, and drinking tons of water.

I have already noticed some changes over the past few weeks since making the changes. My acne has pretty much disappeared, more energy, just feeling better overall. I was wondering if anyone has ever done research on diet, exercise and restoring.

Since health and water directly related to nearly every cell in our body wouldn't optimum health positively affect restoring? Obviously if I drink the recommended amount of water and jog daily I don't expect to get full coverage in a week, but it would make sense that it may "speed up" the process.

I was just wondering if anyone has any more information on how diet/lifestyle may affect cell mitosis. Or if anyone has made big changes in their lifestyle and noticed changes in restoring?
      It will no doubt help, and make injury less likely as your body will be in top shape inside and out. It is my suspicion that depression and anxiety will totally tank your progress as well.

The process is undoubtedly a slow one, but the changes you are making will better you as a human being. I need to lose some weight myself. I have never let myself go to far gone in terms of health, but it is easier for me because I do physical labor.

Running/jogging will super charge your body. You will never get sick. Lately I haven't but I usually do some slow jogging for 2 miles at a clip maybe once a week or every two weeks, unless I am working long hours, and physically cannot do it. It boosts serotonin.
      PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Way to go bud!

Used to be a massive meat, egg, and garbage food-like product eater myself. After learning about what these things really do inside our bodies I cut out all animal products and processed foods, only eating alkalizing whole plant foods and experienced every bit of the physical body and mind improve function. Better skin, smoother overall feeling of all internal functions, mental clarity, etc. As a recreational body builder that'd very much monitor bodily changes, it was mind-blowing.

That said my restoration began long after making this change, but it simply must increase success in the restoration process.

A well running machine will produce results more efficiently.

Comment

Originally posted by lnny0909 View Post
          I was just wondering if anyone has any more information on how diet/lifestyle may affect cell mitosis.
          If you search for scholarly articles on tensile tissue expansion, you find among them studies of factors that allowed for the most rapid skin growth. But bear in mind these medical techniques are most often used to surgically repair gaping wounds from burns, amputations, or disease treatment. The skin's sensation capacity will not be part of the researchers' criteria for success.
          -Ron Low
          [email protected]
          847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
          X