No announcement yet.

Extreme amounts of weight/tension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The OTHER "foreseeable" problem is that sub epidermal expanders cause untoward effects, such as the formation of a hard, non "stretchable" capsule under the skin, which is an abnormal tissue. Do your research.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post
      The OTHER "foreseeable" problem is that sub epidermal expanders cause untoward effects, such as the formation of a hard, non "stretchable" capsule under the skin, which is an abnormal tissue. Do your research.
      True. I tried to envision an implanted expander but yeah... it would wreck the smooth gliding action of the foreskin most likely. I haven't done my research but I know any time you take the body apart and put it back together, it's never quite the same afterwards.

However, if I read Salamander's post right, his idea isn't an implant, just a modified balloon device. Still won't work for overnight tugging though because of those pesky sleep erections.

Comment

There are already balloons that at least partially fit this description:

https://www.amazon.com/Twisting-Ball...p_pl_dp_2&th=1

In fact, that is what I use for my method of inflation.

But I just do not see the difference with what you are proposing and what we already do. Nor do I see this avoiding anything that we already need to contend with. Maybe I am missing the point, but it seems just another inflation method to me, with a few minor differences. I do not think this will take much time to develop and try, just try it and see how you like it.

Regards

Comment

The balloon may not work, it has to keep a cylindrical shape to work, stretching the skin forward only. I am thinking now that a spring loaded device with heavy duty springs could be a great option.

All of these ideas are already at work but I am talking something easy to apply and something that could be left on for a year at a time.

Something that could be urinated through and easily cleaned while remaining on.

These of course are just ideas, most of which have already been thought of. I just think that there is an opportunity here to create a end all be all device that hands down dominates the market and becomes the standard of foreskin restoration. Something so easy to apply and use that anyone could try it out.

The tugger and dtr are great devices but must be modified to utilize certain types of tension.

The pud is archaic, and is limited to hanging only.

These devices are effective and smart, but I just think there is something we are all missing, a new idea that could be a game changer.

At least you guys can admit that logistically speaking, foreskin restoration is extremely difficult to facilitate.
          PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
            it has to keep a cylindrical shape to work, stretching the skin forward only. I am thinking now that a spring loaded device with heavy duty springs could be a great option.
            (hunching shoulders, preparing for spirited discussion) Actually, you don't have to pull "forward", pulling in any direction causes skin to add more cells. We aren't creating a shape by pulling forward. Your shaft creates the "tube". I say this so that guys new to restoration won't worry that they have the ability to somehow goof up the shape of the tube. You can't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post

(hunching shoulders, preparing for spirited discussion) Actually, you don't have to pull "forward", pulling in any direction causes skin to add more cells. We aren't creating a shape by pulling forward. Your shaft creates the "tube". I say this so that guys new to restoration won't worry that they have the ability to somehow goof up the shape of the tube. You can't do that.
              It's all good. Glad to see you back, I wasn't sure if you quit or not. Seems like you have a much more positive vibe, I had to take a break a while back myself, lashed out on someone for no reason on here... I feel like positivity is a must around here.. Sometimes it's easy to get bogged down when the process seems frustratingly long. I hang on making steady but small gains. Realizing that this process is very possible, and is worth doing.

It really is useful to the forum to have guys like you, Ron, greg b, woodyhoody, and Science Monk around... You have not only restored but been apart of the evolution of restoring, from manual, to t tape, to tapeless tuggers. The insight I have gathered here has been priceless.
              PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

I am currently using 35 ounces. That is 2 pounds, 3 ounces. This hangs for an hour. It is removed, the penis massaged, rested an hour. Then the process repeats. I do not find this weight uncomfortable.

Comment

Originally posted by J9+stk View Post
                  I am currently using 35 ounces. That is 2 pounds, 3 ounces. This hangs for an hour. It is removed, the penis massaged, rested an hour. Then the process repeats. I do not find this weight uncomfortable.
                  Man, those pine cone weights! Thanks again, this is encouraging.
                  PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

That is a grandfather clock weight. I have a set this one weight 35 oz. the other one weighs 15.4 oz. I have had much success with this device.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

It's all good. Glad to see you back, I wasn't sure if you quit or not. Seems like you have a much more positive vibe, I had to take a break a while back myself, lashed out on someone for no reason on here... I feel like positivity is a must around here.. Sometimes it's easy to get bogged down when the process seems frustratingly long. I hang on making steady but small gains. Realizing that this process is very possible, and is worth doing.

It really is useful to the forum to have guys like you, Ron, greg b, woodyhoody, and Science Monk around... You have not only restored but been apart of the evolution of restoring, from manual, to t tape, to tapeless tuggers. The insight I have gathered here has been priceless.
                      All the guys you've mentioned here are surprisingly silent lately; in my opinion they shouldn't be. One of those guys spoke up, but the others, not so much. One wonders. Anyhow, yeah, what is commonly considered positivity is difficult for me when confronted with the obvious. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                      X