Please help me decide to restore again or not

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me decide to restore again or not

Hi everyone and tganks for letting me join, id like to start by saying im a brand new member but not a troll, i assure you my story is my living nightmare and im now considering restoring again, when i was 17 i started restoring till i was 23, my foreskin was to where it covered at full erect, when i was 24 i met a gurl i was with up till last year who didnt like it, at 25 i got recircumcised however since i was circed at birth this wasnt anything insurance covered, now im missing how good it felt and wanting to have my glans shiny smooth again covered up but like the look of circumcised and afraid my next future girlfriend wont like it, also after the surgery now my penis has spots that i cabt feel anything and afraid that if i restore again that my penis might loose all feeling or tgat if i get ocd after 3 years of restoring and want it remived again that i might not feel at all, please help me decide on what to do

Based on what you're saying, I am suggesting you don't do it. Just cut your losses.

I say this because you clearly have plenty of "cons" in your pro/con list for restoration. If "OCD" and/or some future girlfriend could make you change your mind again (incidentally, what is the record for most circumcisions in one lifetime?) then you aren't committed enough to be risking additional permanent nerve damage to your penis.

Just my two cents, based on the info provided.

Comment

Truth is, and as "unsupportive" as it sounds, restoration rests on you being able to make up your own mind about any aspect of the practice. In this case, I agree with Metal. And once any surgeon looks at the scarring which has to be present, he or she might refuse a request for any future surgery, so your case is a done deal in any event.

Comment

You are the one that needs to decide what to do, not us. Not your GF, either, for that matter. Think about what is important to you. What you value. Think carefully about it. Think about what you think you will want if a new GF wants your foreskin. Think about what you will want if she does not. Think about the consequences, you now have some idea of what they are, I would think. Then decide what to do.

Best wishes

Comment

Man that story is painful to read...

I'd say if you're capable of letting a girl's opinion persuade you into cutting off the foreskin you worked so hard to restore, you need to tackle your self confidence/self preservation issues first and foremost. And also learn how to dump girls who can't accept you as you are... they are not worth your time.

And I'd also say if you think you might go crazy and circ yourself a third time, you definitely shouldn't restore. Restoration is for people who are tormented by their circumcised penis. If you actually prefer the circ'd look and don't spend every day lamenting your lack of foreskin, then you should just roll with what you've got.

Comment

Originally posted by TypeONegative View Post
            Hi everyone and tganks for letting me join, id like to start by saying im a brand new member but not a troll, i assure you my story is my living nightmare and im now considering restoring again, when i was 17 i started restoring till i was 23, my foreskin was to where it covered at full erect, when i was 24 i met a gurl i was with up till last year who didnt like it, at 25 i got recircumcised however since i was circed at birth this wasnt anything insurance covered, now im missing how good it felt and wanting to have my glans shiny smooth again covered up but like the look of circumcised and afraid my next future girlfriend wont like it, also after the surgery now my penis has spots that i cabt feel anything and afraid that if i restore again that my penis might loose all feeling or tgat if i get ocd after 3 years of restoring and want it remived again that i might not feel at all, please help me decide on what to do
            Sorry to hear that, curious what device or method you used to restore with.

I wouldn't look back, another 6 years is a long wait bro.
            PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

This sounds like a troll post, he doesn’t even mention his restoring method and somehow miraculously knows what to do at age 17 to become fully restored with erect coverage by 23 then gets it chopped off again because his gf doesn’t like it lol. Then doesn’t respond back, okay buddy.

Comment

I wish i could tell you that I was a troll! No im not a troll i used to cone method, and fwiw i was pissed off at being circumcised since i was 14, i have nothing to prove! Im mostly here wanting to know if the fact i had skid cut off twice in my life will effect if i restore again, and what would happen if i git it recirced off halfway or all the way through restoration! At 28 with three kids i have so little time i been struggling to make time to even join and ask anywhere! Any help is appreciated!

Comment

I wish i could tell you that I was a troll! No im not a troll i used to cone method, and fwiw i was pissed off at being circumcised since i was 14, i have nothing to prove! Im mostly here wanting to know if the fact i had skid cut off twice in my life will effect if i restore again, and what would happen if i git it recirced off halfway or all the way through restoration! At 28 with three kids i have so little time i been struggling to make time to even join and ask anywhere! Any help is appreciated!
                  If all you want to know is can a man be circumcised, restore, re-circumcised, and restore again, the answer is I do not know, but I see no reason why you could not. You will know the answer when you try and see if it works. But, as others have said, if you think you will not want a foreskin, after restoring a second time, then you need to ponder what it is you really want.

You say you are busy, and barely have time for even asking questions here. That suggests that you have little time to restore, so if you are not sure you want to, or will want to keep your restored foreskin later, then that suggests to me you may not want to.

What makes you want to restore now? What made you want to have your foreskin amputated the second time? These are questions you need to ponder. if you answer is whatever you guys feel I should do, then you are not thinking about what you want hard enough, in my opinion. But if you want to do what pleases your partner, then perhaps you should wait until you have another partner, for the long term, and then see what she wants. No telling, some prefer a guy who is intact, some do not, most seem to be happy either way form what I have heard them say.

Best wishes

Comment

Can you post a pic? Interested to see what a double circ looks like.
                    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

...or tgat if i get ocd after 3 years of restoring and want it remived again...
                      I just wanted to address this one part of your comment. Are you implying that you've been diagnosed with obsessive compulsive disorder in the past, or that you might have it? It's not something that goes away, or can be cured, but there is medication for it that a psychiatrist would be able to prescribe.

If you were joking about having OCD, disregard my above comment. It's just a bit hard to understand exactly what you mean by this.

Comment

Im diagnosed but feel I should be ad I was born

Comment

Ok iv decided not to restore. However that doesnt mean i dont like the body natural. Has anyone here tried anything like senslip? I ask because i want to gain back the silky feeling of the glans

Comment

I have not, however, many men do what is called retaining. There are any number of ways to do this. Senslip is bot one of them. All you do is cover and protect your glans form abrasion and drying out. Some also use some type of topical lotion or oil. You will probably need to experiment a bit to find out exactly what works best for you. You can easily get started with Senslip.

Regards

Comment

Based on your experience and this new-found outlook after the breakup. Which is easier to get rid of and replace with a new one: a girlfriend, or part of your penis?
                              Do you think she would have ever agreed to a labia reduction or hood removal? What makes the request different?

When you got mutilated again, did they chop off the first scar, or do you now have 2 scars with mismatched skin?

First you should try to find yourself and figure out what *you* really want.
                              We come in peace. We didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with us...

Comment

Working...
                              X