I have a few small holes in the top of my c-scar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a few small holes in the top of my c-scar

Hello. I pulled a few stitches out over 10 years after the operation . So I have a few small holes at the top of my skin. Is this a problem? Is the skin that's going to grow separate out from the shaft/head anyway? Anyone else have this?

10 years after the surgery?! To the best of my knowledge I don't think suture sized holes in shaft skin pose any sort of problem, as long as you use moderate tension. I think you will find that they will be eventually hidden from view, and if not, no big deal compared to the benefits which come from skin coverage of you glans, corona, sulcus, et al.

Comment

I have read a number of men's accounts having holes like this. Doesn't seem to be a problem for restoring. some even use them for attaching jewelry. What they find a problem and how they choose to handle it seems to depend upon where exactly the holes are, and how they interact with erections and moving skin.

Regards

Comment

So the hole will eventually just move to the top of my skin? I think the technical term would be that there's a slight detachment between my inner and outer foreskin

Comment

As restorers go on placing tension on scar tissue, that scar tissue begins to fade. I noticed this, and so have other here. This is a very old effect noticed by people hundreds of years ago (they knew that massaging scar tissue (which is what tension is) made it reduce in appearance).

To answer your question, as you expand your skin it adds to itself in volume. Nobody can predict where those holes will end up, but it's entirely possible that they will "fill in", at least to an extent. Keep in mind that the scar line can easily end up rolled under as you roll down your skin tube. So........out of sight, scar, hole and all. The skin around that hole will most likely be shaft skin, as you makes that "tube" as you roll it down.

You don't need to worry about this, but here's the thing: on the day you call yourself finished, you can tell us what you see; inform us. Every member here is a potential source of restoraton information.

Comment

Not necessarily. It all depends on the placement and other factors.

Regards

Comment

There is something wrong with the OP's presentation. I'm done with responding to him.

Comment

Working...
              X