How much time a day for tugging?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much time a day for tugging?

Using a device for tugging, how long a day should I try to do it for? And how much tension? I know it’s not the same for everyone, but there’s got to be a general rule book, right? Also, if I’m using a strap to tug, where is the best place to attach and tug from? Over the shoulder results in my shoulder tensing up unconsciously, as well as the amount of tension changing depending on what position I’m in. Sitting makes it really loose. The leg/knee has the same effect of there not really being a sweet spot. I’m going to try the waist next. It doesn’t move a whole lot in relation to my penis. Thanks!

It is a reasonable question. But we can only go on the reports from men on boards like this, or our own experience, and that has wide variation. Plus, the words used are ambiguous, so it really is hard to know. I have read reports that say low tension worked for some, high for others, long time periods for some, short time periods for others. The only recommendation I can give is to start slowly, gently, to get used to tugging, then increase as you are comfortable. Observe your progress, and adjust one variable at a time, to see if your progress improves. Or keep doing what you have found works, if you are in that situation. That said, here is my experience.

I started out trying to do 24/7/365. I was not focused on tension. progress was good at times, poor at times. I finally noticed a pattern, and it seemed that tension was the key variable, so I made some changes, going to 4-6 hours tugging, 4 days a week, making sure tension was what I had used when I had the best progress. Success, no more poor growth periods. Then, I experimented with even less time under tension and progress stayed the same, might have even increased a bit, but that may have been due to the different method I was using. This last regimen was 20 minutes, twice a day, 5 days a week.

Regarding strap attachment, I have not used strap methods, but my reading suggests many placements will work. If you are finding that over the shoulder is not working, change it. Over the shoulder, around the waist, down to the knee have all been reported as working well.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by JosephFast View Post
      Using a device for tugging, how long a day should I try to do it for? And how much tension? I know it’s not the same for everyone, but there’s got to be a general rule book, right? Also, if I’m using a strap to tug, where is the best place to attach and tug from? Over the shoulder results in my shoulder tensing up unconsciously, as well as the amount of tension changing depending on what position I’m in. Sitting makes it really loose. The leg/knee has the same effect of there not really being a sweet spot. I’m going to try the waist next. It doesn’t move a whole lot in relation to my penis. Thanks!
      The more hours the better in terms of progress. Most people try for 8 to 12, if you are a night tugger like me, 2 to 6 is all you can really get.
      PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Joseph Fast - I began my restoring some time ago, mid-90s to be exact. I used various procedures listed in "The Joy of Uncircumcising" James Bigelow. I had to start with tape only. When I gained enough to use a taped on pill canister I wore my device from about 7 am until about 7 pm. My job required me to stand most of the work day. I never wore the device to bed, and never on weekends. Full coverage was accomplished in about two years. After so many years, I can honestly say that I am pleased with the results. Currently I experience full coverage without the need to pull the foreskin over the glans. They glans is totally dekeratinized with much improvement in sensitivity. I have been taken for being intact by urologists and several women. Good luck. If O can be of assistance do not hesitate to ask.
        Last edited by J9+stk; 08-08-2019, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X