Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• greg_b
    replied
    OK, thanks. Well, I am not sure how to address this, as I have not had this issue, nor do I recall much discussion about it on forums like this one. So it may be uncommon. And, probably a lot depends upon how large it is, how wide and how long. I could see small ones being no big deal, but larger ones being a problem. But I do not have a clear idea of where the line is between small, nothing to worry about and oh, that is something we need to do something about. I think seeking medical advice is wise.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• wiiwuuwii705@gmail.com
    replied
    Sorry, this is exactly what this is. It's scar tissue the inner skin is slightly separated. I'm going to go about this for a couple of months and consider getting at fixed by a doctor

Leave a comment:

• greg_b
    replied
    You may be seeing a divot or something that looks like the skin has a gap between the inner and shaft skin, but I doubt it is a gap in the sense that the skin is not attached. If that were the case, then there would be bleeding, no? And you would see the underlying tissue.

I suspect what you may be seeing is scar tissue that healed over a gap that was there. That may look like a depression, and the skin will look different. But it would not be a true separation between the inner and shaft skin. That does not sound like anything to be too worried about, but may be a weak area, so go gently at first. Better photos, as parsecskin said would help. Seeing a doctor would be the best way to relieve your worries, I think.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• parsecskin
    replied
    You need to provide a picture with the skin pulled back evenly. Erect if need be. Those pics dont show what you seem to be talking about.

Leave a comment:

• wiiwuuwii705@gmail.com
    replied
    There are 2 small gaps between my shaft skin and former inner foreskin .I'm not sure it will close up, I'm worried . So if the former inner foreskin and shaft skin are separated would that matter?

Leave a comment:

• greg_b
    replied
    I am not sure, as I do not understand what you are referring to, sorry. I get small holes. But are they like body piercing holes? And I am not sure what 3 layers deep means. What layers are you talking about? Skin is typically considered a single layer, even though it is not, but it looks like one layer. Do you mean the holes go through the epidermis and into the dermal layer, and then into the third layer, which sounds like all the way through the skin? Here is a diagram of skin in case that helps:

https://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-...-of-the-skin#1

You are sure the holes will close up? Then I am confused about what you are worried about, if you think the holes will close up. I feel like I am not understanding.

When you say underskin, what do you mean? here is some information about foreskin anatomy, in case that helps:

http://www.cirp.org/pages/anat/

Regards

Leave a comment:

• wiiwuuwii705@gmail.com
    replied
    I appreciate your advice one last thing. There seems to be small holes , 3 layers deep. No I'm sure the very outer skin will grow over. Will there be a problem afterwards if there are small holes in the underskin? That doesn't move anyway does it?

Leave a comment:

• greg_b
    replied
    Well, words are ambiguous, so maybe we are simply meaning different things? I see skin that has a different color, and I see small bumps that look like they could be the remaining suture piercings, but ZI see skin that has wrinkles as if you are applying tension, and your fingers are clearly tugging on the skin to show the area, so I do not see anything that looks like what I would call the skin not being attached, but perhaps I am not getting the attached to what part?

At any rate, from what I can see, It looks like something I would not worry about, I would continue to restore. As long as there is no pain, there is no breaking of the skin and bleeding.

Regarding whether a doctor in the UK would know about foreskin restoration, probably not, but you never know. Even if he does not, that should not be a problem, you would be asking for advice on whether this is a problem that needs to be dealt with, and he will provide advice. He might say, "oh, that looks like it has not healed yet, I would try and protect it until it heals." Or he might say "Oh that is healed and simply the way your skin looks, nothing to worry about. You should be able to have sex and pull on it all you want." Or any number of other things. But, the big advantage he will have is to be able to clearly see it, see what happens as it gets manipulated, take tests if it looks warranted, ask questions that could lead to further insight, and is trained to do all of that.

Regards

Leave a comment:

• wiiwuuwii705@gmail.com
    replied
    If there was a small hole in the pink skin on the shaft. And my darker skin grew over it. It wouldn't make a difference would it ? Having a small hole in the underskin wouldn't functionally make any difference.?

Leave a comment:

• wiiwuuwii705@gmail.com
    replied
    You know the actual skin of the penis , and the skin that will grow, that separates from the pink bit on the shaft anyway doesn't it? So mine is just already separated

Leave a comment:

• wiiwuuwii705@gmail.com
    replied
    Do you think a doctor in the UK would really know about foreskin restoration?

Leave a comment:

• wiiwuuwii705@gmail.com
    replied
    You can't see very well
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• greg_b
    replied
    Do you mean that the skin is open, and you can see what is below the skin? Or, do you mean that there is a depression, as if the scar was allowed to pull apart while healing, and you have a depressed scar? If you can post a photo, we might have a better idea.

If you are worried, I would go to a doctor and seek his/her advice. You do not have to follow the doctor's advice, mind you, but having a doctor present who can see it, feel it, ask you questions, is the best way to get a good diagnosis, and ease your worries. Is this the same issue you mentioned in the other post, about holes in your skin?

Regards

Leave a comment:

• wiiwuuwii705@gmail.com
    started a topic My skin is not completely attached

My skin is not completely attached

Hello, I was circumsized as pre teen, and pulled out stitches a decade after the surgery. The skin and the pink are separated a bit from eachother so it's not fully stitched together.
    Is this a problem ? Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm very worried about it .
Working...
X