DIY help. halfway there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY help. halfway there

Hey guys, i recently became very interested in restoration. Manual tugging is not an option for me as I'm a very busy 24 yr old with a family. So far I've managed to make a decent tugger with a pill bottle and baby bottle nipple. I need suggestions for DIY strapping methods, as I spend a lot of time sitting (I do IT) and although weights would be extremely easy to attach to the pill bottle, I just sit down too often for it to be effective. Thank you and hello!

In the meantime, here's what I've managed for weights. It's two half inch drive sockets. I don't have a scale to tell the exact weight. I wanted to do 3 but it was way too long to wear under work pants. I feel like 2 isn't enough but better than nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by dman223 View Post
      In the meantime, here's what I've managed for weights. It's two half inch drive sockets. I don't have a scale to tell the exact weight. I wanted to do 3 but it was way too long to wear under work pants. I feel like 2 isn't enough but better than nothing.
      The device is nice, but maybe in the future you could invest in something better and less visible. As far as tugging while sitting, it is not hard to do, the problem is the pants can take away from the weight or tension of the device. You need weights in a chain that will still tug while sitting. When I sit and tug I usually have to pull down my pants and let the weight hang over the edge of the seat.

This is possible with a blanket of some sort. I will leave you with some links for decent devices, maybe to help you along the way. The hardest part is finding what works for you, once you get a good routine, then it is all up to time...

http://shop.foreskin-restoration.inf...et-Torpedo.htm

http://foreskinrestoration.info/pud.htm
      PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

I think that Ron sells a strap. You should look into it (I used a pill bottle and strap for years with good effect).

Comment

Like Reality I used pill containers and weights. I restored before the availability of any commercial products. I followed several techniques described in James Bigelow's "Joy of Uncircumcising". I still have the "tool kit" which I developed at that time. When I use weights I use clock weights connected with cording which is draped across the chair. I had success in just over two years. The foreskin puckers and remains over the glans even during sleep.

Comment

So modified this to be a dual tension tugger instead with a few screws and another smaller nipple for a pusher. It works well and is comfortable while wearing, but when I take it off the head of my glands is really sore. Is this normal with dual tension pulling or should I try to find a more comfortable pusher?

Comment

I never used anything to push on the glans. I only used items which would hang weight. These being taped to the foreskin which is pulled up on the outside of the pill container much like is done in the canister method. My glans is thick enough that it will not slide into the pill container. I do not want to use a contain of bigger diameter. I have tugged recently up to 2 hours at a time with no pain. There is slight soreness and redness, but I use a moisturizer and massage the shaft to stimulate blood flow. This relieves the soreness as well as the redness.

Comment

Current coverage when flaccid.

Comment

Originally posted by J9+stk View Post
                  Current coverage when flaccid.
                  That's impressive with just a pill bottle and weights! Can you post a picture for me of the device? Interested to see if it's homemade or is it bought.

Comment

My device is home made. Will post later today.

Comment

A photo of some of the devices in my tool kit.

Comment

Comment

Description of items in Tool Kit:

Photo posted backwards.
                          Lower right to left-
                          Upholstery foam Used inside foreskin to apply
                          pressure, used early in project.

Hangers Taped inside foreskin to add
                          ​ ​​​ weights.

Top Row right to left:
                          Weights Weights of various sizes

Pill container Has an attached ring to add
                          weights.

I am currently using the pill container with 2 pounds of weight. I hang for 2 hours, then massage and rest for one hour. I try to do 3-4 sessions a day except weekends. I began hanging two weeks ago after joing here. My goal is to gain additional overhang and coverage when erect.

Comment

Working...
                          X