Homemade Dual Tension Tugger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homemade Dual Tension Tugger

I decided to go away from weights and straps and made my own dual tension device. Works great and is comfortable. Adjustable push length by the top nut and tension is secured by the large screw being hand turned over the washer. Future improvements may be a more comfortable pusher, the current nipple is painful when removing glands that have been pressed against it for hours. And a possible shortening of the pill container to make it more discreet. However I did wear at work today with no issues.

Originally posted by dman223 View Post
    I decided to go away from weights and straps and made my own dual tension device. Works great and is comfortable. Adjustable push length by the top nut and tension is secured by the large screw being hand turned over the washer. Future improvements may be a more comfortable pusher, the current nipple is painful when removing glands that have been pressed against it for hours. And a possible shortening of the pill container to make it more discreet. However I did wear at work today with no issues.
    Great to see someone inventing and thinking outside the box. I think the next big thing in restoration is one idea away.
    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Everything stays secure enough to provide decent tension over several hours?
      What’s actually pushing against your glans? From your post, it sounds like the baby bottle nipple, but wouldn’t the screw push past that to apply direct pressure on your glans?

Comment

Originally posted by Nabb View Post
        Everything stays secure enough to provide decent tension over several hours?
        What’s actually pushing against your glans? From your post, it sounds like the baby bottle nipple, but wouldn’t the screw push past that to apply direct pressure on your glans?
        Yes, the bigger nipple acting as the holder is working perfectly for me. I can tension it as much as i want, it gets uncomfortable before it loses any grip. Also I think you're referring to the big main screw going into the small nipple pusher? The scew fits in the tip of the nipple very tight and doesnt come lose. The screw is also deep enough in the nipple that doesn't contact me.

Comment

Working...
        X