"Dad, What's Circumcision"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Dad, What's Circumcision"?

This is a meme I made in regard to the circumcision controversy. My thoughts exactly on how to explain what circumcision is - child abuse! Click image for larger version

Name:	imgonline-com-ua-twotoone-1qhkjV9rUPzAA.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	36149

Child mutilation is more accurate. Kicking my infant self in the dick would be abuse. Taking a knife to it, that's just sick.

Oddly though, I hold no grudge against my parents, or even the doctor who did it to me. They all suffered from a severe lack of information and had nothing to guide them except medical and social standards that had held up for centuries. In a world with no google or wikipedia, where 99% of males are circumcised, how is an average person with average knowledge supposed to guess that this long established, unquestioned procedure is actually destructive instead of helpful? And how is a doctor in that world supposed to guess that his professional medical training was bullshit?

My grudge is against people who still believe in it today despite having no shortage of information and evidence that proves it is indeed pointless mutilation. They are the sickos and ignorant fucktards.

And my bigger grudge is against human nature itself, because humanity's hardwired instinctive adherence to cultural habit is the real reason circumcision exists. Some unknown creep thousands of years ago decided to try it, talked people into thinking it was a good idea, it became a cultural habit, and thousands of years later people are still adhered to it. Just like the habit of wearing clothes, or assigning the color pink to girls and blue to boys. None of it has anything to do with anything except instinctively going along with the cultural routine.

But yeah, your meme is an effective way to spread the message. Short enough for the ADHD generation to read, and using terms everyone is familiar with.

Comment

I'm not sure John Stewart is the person that should be on this meme.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
        I'm not sure John Stewart is the person that should be on this meme.
        I does look like him, or Gad, or the most interesting man in the world.

http://TLCTugger.com/minors/

"Well, Son, doctors can do amazing things because they never stop learning. In they past they looked at the evidence and thought it was best to remove some skin from the penis. Now they have learned it's best to leave all the natural skin there."
        -Ron Low
        [email protected]
        847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post

I does look like him, or Gad, or the most interesting man in the world.

http://TLCTugger.com/minors/

"Well, Son, doctors can do amazing things because they never stop learning. In they past they looked at the evidence and thought it was best to remove some skin from the penis. Now they have learned it's best to leave all the natural skin there."
          In addition : "But some are still brainwashed and refuse to accept the truth".

Comment

Working...
          X