Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will foreskin restoration fix my side effects?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will foreskin restoration fix my side effects?

Hello all,

I was very tightly circumcised at birth. I am sure I am CI-0. As a result, I am having a lot of side effects including buried penis, hairy shaft, webbing, and etc. I just found out this place few days ago. I've been studying about foreskin restoration, and it seems great. I read some posts and it gives me a lot of motivation and positivity. Circumcision has been an absolute nightmare and curse to my life so having even a slightest hope helps me a lot.

So I am trying to restore, specifically only inner foreskin to fix my side effects. I am not sure if inner foreskin restoration will fix all of my side effects but in theory, all of my side effects are result of tight circumcision so reversing circumcision can be a solution I assume. I don't want outer foreskin since I heard that it could make webbing worse. I am not sure on this so correct me if I am wrong.

The problem with me is that all of my shaft skin is gone, thus I have bunch of hair right below my scar line. I have like 5mm inner foreskin left which makes my restoration very difficult. I am doing MM2 but having a hard time targeting my inner foreskin, don't feel much tension, and my wrist hurts like crazy after doing it like 1 minute.

Here's my questions:

1. I am trying to only restore my inner foreskin to pull down my pubic skin which has been pulled up due to lack of foreskin. I believe restoring my inner foreskin can solve my hairy shaft, buried penis, and webbing. I am wondering if anyone had tried this and what the result was? I am worried about the extra restored inner foreskin to cause loose skin or any other side effects.

2. I will do MM2 and target my inner foreskin for about 5 minutes everyday. Will I see any improvement after few months, or do I need to do a lot more than this?

3. As far as I read, MM2 seems to be best method to target and grow inner foreskin. Is there any better method than MM2 that I should try?

4. Is there anyone started restoration with buried penis (buried when flaccid, normal when hard), and eventually got it fixed?

tl;dr - I want to fix my hairy shaft, buried penis and webbing by only growing my inner foreskin. Any advice/experience?

Any experience/advice is appreicated. Thank you.

Originally posted by asdfqsxdf2521 View Post
    Hello all,

I was very tightly circumcised at birth. I am sure I am CI-0. As a result, I am having a lot of side effects including buried penis, hairy shaft, webbing, and etc. I just found out this place few days ago. I've been studying about foreskin restoration, and it seems great. I read some posts and it gives me a lot of motivation and positivity. Circumcision has been an absolute nightmare and curse to my life so having even a slightest hope helps me a lot.

So I am trying to restore, specifically only inner foreskin to fix my side effects. I am not sure if inner foreskin restoration will fix all of my side effects but in theory, all of my side effects are result of tight circumcision so reversing circumcision can be a solution I assume. I don't want outer foreskin since I heard that it could make webbing worse. I am not sure on this so correct me if I am wrong.

The problem with me is that all of my shaft skin is gone, thus I have bunch of hair right below my scar line. I have like 5mm inner foreskin left which makes my restoration very difficult. I am doing MM2 but having a hard time targeting my inner foreskin, don't feel much tension, and my wrist hurts like crazy after doing it like 1 minute.

Here's my questions:

1. I am trying to only restore my inner foreskin to pull down my pubic skin which has been pulled up due to lack of foreskin. I believe restoring my inner foreskin can solve my hairy shaft, buried penis, and webbing. I am wondering if anyone had tried this and what the result was? I am worried about the extra restored inner foreskin to cause loose skin or any other side effects.

2. I will do MM2 and target my inner foreskin for about 5 minutes everyday. Will I see any improvement after few months, or do I need to do a lot more than this?

3. As far as I read, MM2 seems to be best method to target and grow inner foreskin. Is there any better method than MM2 that I should try?

4. Is there anyone started restoration with buried penis (buried when flaccid, normal when hard), and eventually got it fixed?

tl;dr - I want to fix my hairy shaft, buried penis and webbing by only growing my inner foreskin. Any advice/experience?

Any experience/advice is appreciated. Thank you.
    I had a experience similar to yours, but i have done both inner and outer, because it felt better to me to have both, (Webbing goes away eventually, and in my experience, didn't have a lot of it when doing outer. Some, but not a lot. ) I know you're not supposed to have pain when you tug, but in my experience, it used to hurt when i tugged when i first started because i had so little skin. So it might hurt for you when you first start, but don't let that stop you from getting the penis you deserve to have! I couldn't do it for longer than 15-30 seconds when i first started, but now i can do it for about 45-50 seconds or longer. KOT!

Comment

While webbing can be problematic, in many cases I believe it’s harmless. When it is not an issue when erect, I’d say it’s not a big issue, although it can be something annoying.

It is important to realise that many “growers” might seem to have some degree of webbing, which is perfectly normal. My penis has always been a bit drawn inwards in the remaining foreskin (I was lucky to keep quite a bit), but with restoring this has improved a lot. Now my flaccid size looks a bit larger than it used to, but erect there’s no noticeable change.

before restoring, I used to have some hairy pubic skin being pulled into the shaft, but all of that has disappeared. For now I would suggest that you focus on whatever method that works, without worrying too much about which part you’re tensioning most. Once you gain some more skin to work with it becomes easier to focus on particular parts of the skin to have the desired end result. I’ve had rollover for years and I’m only now really starting to focus more on inner skin. The changes I experienced just with the getting covered by outer skin were great, but now it’s time to try and finish the job off.

good luck with your restoration!
      There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

1. Hair only grows on shaft skin, never on old "inner" skin, aka mucosa (mucous membrane). So it would seem that you think that you are worried about causing more hair to appear if you only grow inner skin? If this is the case, then tugging only on and expanding inner skin isn't necessary. Here's why: hair follicles do not grow more of themselves using tension. It doesn't work that way. I mention all of this because it seems you misunderstand. As you expand your shaft skin the hair bearing areas on that shaft skin might retreat towards your pubis (there is not guarantee).

2. Will more expanded skin help a "buried penis"? That's unclear. It might, or it might not. What has your physician said about this condition?

Comment

Working...
        X