PUD/Supercanister mefix+sports tape

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PUD/Supercanister mefix+sports tape

When using the PUD or supercanister with just breathable sports tape like coach tape only.

The coach tape seems to have a better hold then the mefix tape but when getting erections at night it feels tight and restricting and makes you want to take it off in the middle of the night.

When using the mefix tape only the hold isn’t good and your skin will slip off the device in an hour.

Although the mefix tape is very comfortable and flexes so you can sleep and have comfortable erections at night.

The other day I tried the mefix tape combined with a single layer of sports tape over the mefix tape and was amazed at the find.

The wrap I did for the day wasn’t even good and was loose and it STILL stayed on during extreme tension.

The skin stayed high up on the device for days and the wrap job was complete garbage.

I slept like a baby with the device on while having erections.

You don’t even have to wrap tight, with this combination of tape it just magically stays on and molds the skin to the device some how.

I check to see how high my skin is and it’s always in the same spot.

It’s the magic of the flexible mefix tape with the coach tape over it to hold the mefix in place and it creates some kind of bond with your skin.

This has caused me to start seeing rapid results due to the constancy of me being able to wear the device for long periods of time.

For results, the skin is healthy with the glands being shiny and smooth. The skin that’s starting to go over the corona is puffy and juicy looking.

The skin below the corona is bunched up and wrinkly. Especially the back, there’s a clump up skin on the back of the shaft under the glands.

Has anyone noticed this about the tape? That a combination of mefix tape and sports tape makes a huge difference?

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    When using the PUD or supercanister with just breathable sports tape like coach tape only.

The coach tape seems to have a better hold then the mefix tape but when getting erections at night it feels tight and restricting and makes you want to take it off in the middle of the night.

When using the mefix tape only the hold isn’t good and your skin will slip off the device in an hour.

Although the mefix tape is very comfortable and flexes so you can sleep and have comfortable erections at night.

The other day I tried the mefix tape combined with a single layer of sports tape over the mefix tape and was amazed at the find.

The wrap I did for the day wasn’t even good and was loose and it STILL stayed on during extreme tension.

The skin stayed high up on the device for days and the wrap job was complete garbage.

I slept like a baby with the device on while having erections.

You don’t even have to wrap tight, with this combination of tape it just magically stays on and molds the skin to the device some how.

I check to see how high my skin is and it’s always in the same spot.

It’s the magic of the flexible mefix tape with the coach tape over it to hold the mefix in place and it creates some kind of bond with your skin.

This has caused me to start seeing rapid results due to the constancy of me being able to wear the device for long periods of time.

For results, the skin is healthy with the glands being shiny and smooth. The skin that’s starting to go over the corona is puffy and juicy looking.

The skin below the corona is bunched up and wrinkly. Especially the back, there’s a clump up skin on the back of the shaft under the glands.

Has anyone noticed this about the tape? That a combination of mefix tape and sports tape makes a huge difference?
    I have tried the DTR bell with the PUD and got so frustrated that I am back to using regular old sports tape. A user here uses this setup, but I experienced pinch points, and difficulty snapping the DTR on my skin, so much so, that I gave up with it.

The sports tape needs to be applied after washing your penis and letting it dry for 2 minutes or so. The tape will stay on with high tension for 24 hours, unless it gets wet.

The PUD was made to be used with tape, it is worth buying it in bulk on amazon or some other retailer. You go through a lot of it. Best part about it is that you can target the area you want to stretch from, and also it never ever pinches. Never bothered with mefix, the generic stuff seems fine to me.
    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Using Adhesi-Med on the device and an outer wrap of Me-Fix is the winning combination. Supercanisters were designed for this.
      Advanced Devices Inc.
      http://foreskin-restoration.info/
      Adhesi-Med Skin Safe Medical Adhesive
      Supercanister Tuggers
      Torpedo Tugging Weights

Intaction - Understand the Harm, Change the World, Are You Ready?
      Join the I DID NOT CONSENT Army
      http://intaction.org/

Comment

Working...
      X