Air Exposure - Affect on glans sensitivity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Exposure - Affect on glans sensitivity

A quick summary of my circumstances - I tugged for 3 years and went from CI-1 to CI-2. My erection pain ended and sexual disfunction decreased from unable to orgasm during penetrative sex to able to with a long effort, on some occasions. I tried 4 different tugging methods and, in the end, gave up because I didn't seem to be making progress anymore. But I bought some soft, fabric, covers to protect me from friction in clothing. I've been using them for quite some time and they have become essential to avoiding discomfort from the glans rubbing on my underwear.

I want to achieve as much de-keratinization as I can - but without my skin being used for this, (since I don't have enough skin). Do I need to keep my glans covered up 24/7? What about in bed? In theory, if I were naked 24/7, would the lack of friction on the glans cause it to de-keratinize? Or is covering the glans essential?

Thanks to all for any advice you can give.

Originally posted by GaryNickel View Post
    A quick summary of my circumstances - I tugged for 3 years and went from CI-1 to CI-2. My erection pain ended and sexual disfunction decreased from unable to orgasm during penetrative sex to able to with a long effort, on some occasions. I tried 4 different tugging methods and, in the end, gave up because I didn't seem to be making progress anymore. But I bought some soft, fabric, covers to protect me from friction in clothing. I've been using them for quite some time and they have become essential to avoiding discomfort from the glans rubbing on my underwear.

I want to achieve as much de-keratinization as I can - but without my skin being used for this, (since I don't have enough skin). Do I need to keep my glans covered up 24/7? What about in bed? In theory, if I were naked 24/7, would the lack of friction on the glans cause it to de-keratinize? Or is covering the glans essential?

Try using O rings to retain with, or the many other options out there, check out the your skin cone, or the silicone sleeve thing.
    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

You have to view your inner skin (skin from glans to scar) and glans as the same as an other mucosa skin such as your inner eye lid, inside your mouth as they are of the same type of skin as what your foreskin is made of.
      If you keep your mouth open and air gets in it starts to dry out, and when that happens your body will keratin to protect it self, same for your inner foreskin and glans, you have to keep it covered if you want it to de-keratinize.

Comment

Without having something to protect a dekeratinized glans (preferably skin) it will be EXTREMELY uncomfortable rubbing around in your shorts. Your glans IS NOT the part that gives you that great feeling, it's your inner foreskin remnant. The glans is there to stimulate your inner foreskin.
        You gave up on restoring too soon. When you stop making progress, it's time to take a break and let your skin recover then start up again. It also takes time to find your ideal routine. 5-6 years is not uncommon. some guys take as much as 10 years. Get back at it! There's nothing like real skin!

Comment

I'd like to thank you all for your good advice. I don't feel mentally ready to go through tugging again. I need some time. My girlfriend is really amazing and we're exploring why it's so hard for me to reach orgasm. I'm thinking that I might be able to eventually introduce her to the possibility of me tugging again. But it's an extremely sensitive issue for me. She doesn't know anything about foreskin restoration yet. But I see that if things continue as they are, then telling her about it will be a natural conclusion in time.

I want to try retaining. I tried O-rings once. Based on advice that I read, I bought a whole box of rubber O-rings. I had an allergic reaction on my shaft skin. So I stopped after only a couple of weeks and eventually ended up throwing the box away. I was giving this some thought today and an idea appeared - what about key rings? Common steel key rings come in various sizes and won't cause an allergic reaction. If I lose one during the day and it plops out on the floor - nobody will think much of a key ring on the floor. "Oh, I dropped my key ring".

Any thoughts on trying key rings as an alternative to O rings?

Comment

I'd like to thank you all for your good advice. I don't feel mentally ready to go through tugging again. I need some time. My girlfriend is really amazing and we're exploring why it's so hard for me to reach orgasm. I'm thinking that I might be able to eventually introduce her to the possibility of me tugging again. But it's an extremely sensitive issue for me. She doesn't know anything about foreskin restoration yet. But I see that if things continue as they are, then telling her about it will be a natural conclusion in time.

I want to try retaining. I tried O-rings once. Based on advice that I read, I bought a whole box of rubber O-rings. I had an allergic reaction on my shaft skin. So I stopped after only a couple of weeks and eventually ended up throwing the box away. I was giving this some thought today and an idea appeared - what about key rings? Common steel key rings come in various sizes and won't cause an allergic reaction. If I lose one during the day and it plops out on the floor - nobody will think much of a key ring on the floor. "Oh, I dropped my key ring".

Any thoughts on trying key rings as an alternative to O rings?
            You need to go to foreskinrestore.com and buy the red silicone o rings. Any metal will give you a bad rash, I tried it. Silicone is really the only thing out there that won't harm your skin as far as I know.
            PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Working...
            X