Smegma and Circumcision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smegma and Circumcision

So with restoration, I have acquired smegma. Prior to restoration, I have never heard of this, let alone have it on my penis. I know smegma comes from the sebaceous glands, but I guess it just dries up on mutilated men?

There are two components to it. One is moisture from the mucous membranes of the glans and inner foreskin, which don't have sebaceous glands, but I've forgotten the exact explanation. The second is actually dead tissue sloughed off the surfaces of the glans and inner foreskin. The natural bacteria there will interact with it, giving smegma its characteristic smell and slimy texture.

For cut guys, the moisture just dries up, and any dead skin just rubs off in our underwear. That's why none of us without coverage would've seen any before restoring.

Comment

Originally posted by savethechildren View Post
      I know smegma comes from the sebaceous glands
      Nope. Smegma is dead skin cells that - in the absence of a foreskin - would have flown away or gotten rubbed off once they sloughed off the surface of the skin.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        Nope. Smegma is dead skin cells that - in the absence of a foreskin - would have flown away or gotten rubbed off once they sloughed off the surface of the skin.
        I wonder if you will be listened to on this; the smegma fetish is very strong on forums.

Comment

I haven'y fully restored yet, a lot further to go, however the skin sits just over the corona most of the time and I've noticed a different smell. Not the bad smelly unwashed type, so I'm assuming it is a result of the moisture from the mucous membranes being "trapped" whereas previously it would have evaporated.

Comment

Working...
          X