New to this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to this...

Hey guys I just got my Tlc Tugger today. (basic one with straps...) I just went to work and wore it for about 5-6 hours. It went pretty well, but idk if my size is wrong but my penis seems to keep popping out of the tugger when I move around at work. (I work at a bar, so there is a lot of walking and bending over... It usually would pop off every 15 min to an hour... Maybe it’s because I don’t have enough skin to fully fill my cone, or it’s too small. Or maybe I’m just not use to it. Is that normal? I have just my cone on right now and with boxer briefs I don’t seem to have a problem. It keeps the cone in place. Any pointers? Anyone else new or remember what the first time was like? Here are some pics to see if it fits correctly...

Queen~

Looks and sounds like you are doing everything right.

There IS going to be a learning curve for you, what works what doesn't etc. We all have gone thru that process.

Give it a bit of time and learn what seems to work and doesn't.

One thing I had learned early on is when I can, wash the Tugger and your shaft skin when planning to wear the device for a long period of time, It does not seem to slip off nearly as easily.

Another thing, when you bend over to pick up something, the device can cause discomfort or even pop off as you are changing the skin tension with the Tugger.

As you achieve more stretched skin / and newly added skin, you will notice how that skin will go further into the cone as you can see thru it. (but it will take some time, so be patient)

Keep doing what you are, and you will get there!

Gentle

Comment

Originally posted by Gentleman View Post
      Queen~

Looks and sounds like you are doing everything right.

There IS going to be a learning curve for you, what works what doesn't etc. We all have gone thru that process.

Give it a bit of time and learn what seems to work and doesn't.

One thing I had learned early on is when I can, wash the Tugger and your shaft skin when planning to wear the device for a long period of time, It does not seem to slip off nearly as easily.

Another thing, when you bend over to pick up something, the device can cause discomfort or even pop off as you are changing the skin tension with the Tugger.

As you achieve more stretched skin / and newly added skin, you will notice how that skin will go further into the cone as you can see thru it. (but it will take some time, so be patient)

Keep doing what you are, and you will get there!

Gentle
      I agree! The first day was the hardest and I felt like I was doing it all wrong! This is my 4th day and I already learned over the shoulder works best for me! Lazy or working it stays put and I feel a gentle but effective stretch on my skin. It actually kind of feels good. It stays on for hours now and I’ve kind of learned better how to apply my cone and stretch my skin even more. My strap has very little tension but it will gradually increase. I hope to have just as much skin in 3 months! Happy tugging!

Comment

It will take much longer than 3 months, so just hang in there and things will happen. And just to clear up an apparent misunderstanding, we don't "achieve stretched skin" (per Gentleman), we stimulate our skin to grow more of itself. This is what takes so long; our skin has natural rules to follow after we stimulate it. Good luck.

Comment

Awesome Job Queen!

Comment

Working...
          X