Transferring from home made dtr to tlcx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transferring from home made dtr to tlcx

Just got my tlcx in the mail! And wow is it way more comfortable than my pill bottle and nipple device! Thanks Ron for the excellent fitment. I was worried the retainer cone would be too large but with some lotion it seems to hold well. Although I am definitely going to do the grommet trick to keep it safely secure because I wear briefs for medical reasons. (Balls hanging for too long gives me epididymis pain)

How is it working for you? I just got the regular Tlc Tugger with straps and I’m having trouble keeping my skin in the cone. Over time while walking at work or bending over it pops out from time to time...

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_cub View Post
      How is it working for you? I just got the regular Tlc Tugger with straps and I’m having trouble keeping my skin in the cone. Over time while walking at work or bending over it pops out from time to time...
      It's hard to tell, I haven't worn it at work yet. Ive been experiementing around the house and it only fell off once while I was squatting really low for something. I think I'm guna do the high tension for 2 hours for two sessions during the week to minimize the amount of time risking it coming lose.

Comment

Update: I'm definitely experiencing problems with keeping a good grip. It doesn't fall off but the shaft skin either slips or halfway falls out within 30-60mins of applying. I'd say it's losing 90% of the tension, basically just holding the skin there but not stretching it.

Comment

Originally posted by dman223 View Post
          Update: I'm definitely experiencing problems with keeping a good grip. It doesn't fall off but the shaft skin either slips or halfway falls out within 30-60mins of applying. I'd say it's losing 90% of the tension, basically just holding the skin there but not stretching it.
          Are you using the collet for tension or are you using the spring or rubber bands for tension. Make sure you skin is clean before you apply that can have a big impact on gripping. You have to have some over hang (loose skin) to use the TLC-X with collet, spring or rubber bands. You might just want to use it as a tugger with a strap around your knee until you get enough loose skin to use as a dual action tugger. I have over hang and still use a strap when using the spring or rubber bands, it just helps keep tension on the device.

Comment

Originally posted by Gundog View Post

Are you using the collet for tension or are you using the spring or rubber bands for tension. Make sure you skin is clean before you apply that can have a big impact on gripping. You have to have some over hang (loose skin) to use the TLC-X with collet, spring or rubber bands. You might just want to use it as a tugger with a strap around your knee until you get enough loose skin to use as a dual action tugger. I have over hang and still use a strap when using the spring or rubber bands, it just helps keep tension on the device.
            I'm not sure how much cleaner I could be. I am using the collet. I have enough overhang, I'm CI3 and can comfortably press in the entire small push rod.

Comment

I don’t think it needs a lot of tension. Just steady gentle tension will do. It may not seem like it’s tuggibg but I think it’s enough. I’m wearing it at work as we speak. But I have the old school tugger with strap but I realized over the shoulder works best for me. I rarely have my penis pop out of the cone, and I feel the tug without the ultimate pain. It will take a long tome. Plus my shirts and shorts/ jeans hide the strap and cone really well. No one has noticed I’m wearing it...

Comment

Originally posted by dman223 View Post
                I wear briefs for medical reasons. (Balls hanging for too long gives me epididymis pain)
                Tug N Wear might be just the thing: https://tlctugger.com/product/tug-n-...toration-jock/
                -Ron Low
                [email protected]
                847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Working...
                X