Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just measured my penis today and it's a lot bigger than it was before, is this to do with restoration? (I was tightly cut)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just measured my penis today and it's a lot bigger than it was before, is this to do with restoration? (I was tightly cut)

It used to be 3.5 inches soft , now it's 4.75 inches soft . I also am 6.75 inches hard now, where before i was 6 inches hard.
    I have been restoring for 8 months, and am wondering if anyone else had this experience where they were tightly circumcised, and then after restoring had their penis grow larger. I know this has been asked before, but i was really curious to see what other people think.

Many men have experienced this and reported it. When tightly cut, the lack of skin can hold your penis inside a bit, When you grow the skin, then your penis can extend fully.

In addition, some men have reported gaining length and girth, apparently not related to tight skin holding things back, generally o n the order of 0.25 inches roughly.

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by greg_b View Post
      Many men have experienced this and reported it. When tightly cut, the lack of skin can hold your penis inside a bit, When you grow the skin, then your penis can extend fully.

In addition, some men have reported gaining length and girth, apparently not related to tight skin holding things back, generally o n the order of 0.25 inches roughly.

Enjoy!
      Oh okay. It's really nice but also embarrassing because my bulge/erection shows more than it did before lol and I had to get bigger underwear..

Comment

Originally posted by 4SkinGuy View Post

Oh okay. It's really nice but also embarrassing because my bulge/erection shows more than it did before lol and I had to get bigger underwear..
        Don't be embarrassed for being male. Besides, it's actually rude for people to be deliberately looking. So if they do, not your problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Phoenix View Post

Don't be embarrassed for being male. Besides, it's actually rude for people to be deliberately looking. So if they do, not your problem.
          Okay thanks

Comment

Interesting, I experienced the same thing when I restored years ago. I was above average to begin with even in high school.

Comment

Originally posted by J9+stk View Post
              Interesting, I experienced the same thing when I restored years ago. I was above average to begin with even in high school.
              Oh, I see. I am above average, as well which i am told is 5.3 inches.. i have a big dick I guess lol

Comment

I had the same situation happen when I was about 8 months into restoration, was noticing really good gains every month doing FEC measurements than all of a sudden at month 8 no gains in FEC, this continued until the 12 month of restoration when I finally measured my length and to my surprise my penis had grown from 6.5 inches to 7-3/8", no wonder the FEC wasn't changing. Since than I have gained another 1/8" in length, I am on my 19th month of committed restoration and I like the additional length but it is making my restoration progress take longer, so I kind hope it stops growing.

Comment

part of tugging on our shaft skin the penis grows a bit with it, due to all the tugging, def makes the process take a bit longer but its win win in the end!

Comment

Originally posted by tommyreptar3 View Post
                    part of tugging on our shaft skin the penis grows a bit with it, due to all the tugging, def makes the process take a bit longer but its win win in the end!
                    Okay. That makes sense.

Comment

Yep, I agree. In my case I’d put up with a longer restoration if the reason was that I’d gained an extra inch or so🤞🏻

Comment

I have noticed increased girth more than length. I was already thick but the shaft and head have gained additional girth and not just from additional skin- the head flares thicker and the shaft is a fuller look to it as well. It’s also validated with a former girth of 5.5 to now 5.75.

I regularly hang or “show” more too but I’m not sure that’s just age....

Comment

As greg says, it's been reported many times. Of course that's annecdotal. Is it real? Maybe. But if you're interested in the "science" of restoration then you have to accept the fact that before restoration a typical guy's attention isn't necessarily that focused on measurement, but during and after the efforts of restoration, it is. So who knows.

Comment

While nice, this has been the most frustrating element of restoring sometimes. It seems a lot of my penis was "trapped" inside my body which made erections painful. But instead of getting slack I just "filled out" the new skin and I sometimes think it's still happening.

This makes me think for growers who were tightly cut restoration takes longer partly because you don't just need the double folded skin, you don't have enough for basic erect coverage in the first place! Truly sad.

That being said, the feeling of erection and especially ejaculation in the looser skin I have now (and the sense of fullness vs tension) is indescribably different.

However, I really doubt your flaccid measurement. Everyone's changes minute by minute. It is not reliable at all.
                            Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Originally posted by gdom View Post
                              While nice, this has been the most frustrating element of restoring sometimes. It seems a lot of my penis was "trapped" inside my body which made erections painful. But instead of getting slack I just "filled out" the new skin and I sometimes think it's still happening.

This makes me think for growers who were tightly cut restoration takes longer partly because you don't just need the double folded skin, you don't have enough for basic erect coverage in the first place! Truly sad.

That being said, the feeling of erection and especially ejaculation in the looser skin I have now (and the sense of fullness vs tension) is indescribably different.

However, I really doubt your flaccid measurement. Everyone's changes minute by minute. It is not reliable at all.
                              Okay. Yes, i agree with you

Comment

Working...
                              X