Ted Talks on Foreskin Restoration Coming up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ted Talks on Foreskin Restoration Coming up

Roberto Cabrera aka "El Hondo", will be featured in a special ted talks coming up. The dates seem uncertain but sometime in the next couple months. Stay tuned to their channel for more information. He will shed light on the specific techniques that skyrocketed him to fame in the foreskin restoration community. Known as the great grand-daddy of restoration, he will give much valued insight into the fast and effective routines that made him famous.

Click image for larger version  Name:	5a3c3d1d41968_penistwin.jpg Views:	0 Size:	96.8 KB ID:	36641
    Last edited by salamander6773; 08-26-2019, 07:54 PM.
    PROGRESS GALLERY

Thanks! Interesting. Never heard of the guy. Bigelow, yes, but not this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
      he will give much valued insight into the fast and effective routines that made him famous.
      Maybe a bit TOO fast, if you've seen his results pictures. Not sure he's the brand ambassador we need.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
        Maybe a bit TOO fast, if you've seen his results pictures. Not sure he's the brand ambassador we need.
        Where can his results pictures be found?

Comment

Originally posted by admin View Post
          Not sure he's the brand ambassador we need.
          I was thinking the same thing... not many members of the general public can look at a 2-foot foreskin and think anything besides "EEEEEWWWW". I'm worried people will watch that and decide foreskin tugging is insane rather than beneficial.

But for me personally, I'm interested to hear his story and methods. Might learn something useful, or at least learn how he manages sex with that thing. With that much overhang, it would be really wonky trying to get it in there...

Comment

I am disappointed in all of you for not seeing this as the complete troll of a post that it is!!!

Unless maybe you are all really sarcastic!!! :P
            PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

I am disappointed in all of you for not seeing this as the complete troll of a post that it is!!!

I guess I was fooled. There are so many Ted-lite type events I figured they could be scrounging for topics.
              -Ron Low
              [email protected]
              847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

Uhhh, why would expect a regular member of the forum to post fake troll shit out of nowhere? You're supposed to use a throwaway account when you troll so nobody knows it was you who was so desperate for a moment of attention.

I've seen so many weird/random/awkward TED Talks it didn't seem weird to me at all that they'd have a world record holder do one, even if it's an odd record like longest foreskin. And it didn't seem weird that that dude's biggest fan in the world would be the first to know about it.

Comment

Curious about what other unusual TED talks you’re referring to?!

id be wondering how he wears pants to deliver to ted talk.....

Comment

No, he's right, TED TALKS is kind of a joke nowadays...
                    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Working...
                    X