Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Innovative Mens Underwear

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Innovative Mens Underwear

    In recent years there’s been a number of brands making what I’d consider innovative men’s underwear.

    Have you tried any? What are your thoughts?
    did they become the norm for you or were they a one and done trial?

    if not- do classics/basics do the job for you?

  • #2
    What "job" are you referring to? If by that you mean does underwear help with retaining, then yes, some do. There are posts here which cover this in detail.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Robrestoration View Post
      In recent years there’s been a number of brands making what I’d consider innovative men’s underwear.

      Have you tried any? What are your thoughts?
      did they become the norm for you or were they a one and done trial?

      if not- do classics/basics do the job for you?
      I have an intact friend who wears ultra-cheap underwear he got from China on ebay. It reminds me of the synthetic bikini-style briefs I bought in the 80s, but it has a full form-fitting "glove" for the penis and scrotum built in.

      Here it is on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Vanvler-Bikini-Underwear-Smooth-Skyblue/dp/B074J7YBJZ/ I don't know how they sell it at that price. That's what's innovative.
      -Ron Low
      [email protected]
      847 414-1692 Chicago

      Comment


      • #4
        Ron I’ve wondered about those. Can’t beat the price! What’s it like changing in a locker room with those? I imagine that’s the capacity you became aware of him wearing them...

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Reality View Post
          What "job" are you referring to? If by that you mean does underwear help with retaining, then yes, some do. There are posts here which cover this in detail.
          Just the expected job of underwear... that varies by the individual. ☺️

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Robrestoration View Post
            changing in a locker room with those? I imagine that’s the capacity in which you became aware of him wearing them
            He was visiting my home and his drunk wife said: "You gotta see his underwear," as she pulled his trunks down.

            I have to admit I would have an easier time wearing a restoring device in locker room than I would wearing fetish-looking underwear.
            -Ron Low
            [email protected]
            847 414-1692 Chicago

            Comment


            • #7
              I tried every underwear in the book, one- to retain, two - to stay cool.

              Ended up wearing low rise jock strap underwear, super thin made by 2xist. It's quick drying material. It might look weird for a straight guy to wear, but its the most comfortable and heat resistant underwear I have found. It retains super well as well. When I start dating again, I'm sure it will either be a hit or a lead balloon for her. But I could never go back to conventional after wearing them.
              PROGRESS GALLERY

              Comment


              • #8
                I use the sukrew ones that have a hole cut out for your package. Perfect for tugging.
                Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

                Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

                See my progress gallery

                Comment


                • #9
                  I have found these boxers that are shaped for the male anatomy and have a simple support/containment system sewn in. No longer do my old man's dangling testicles slide out of my underwear and stick to my leg! The elastic band never rolls and the material is a bamboo rayon that is cool and comfortable. I am restored with a permanent flaccid coverage and the pouch design is perfect for my requirements.
                  https://www.newchic.com/boxer-briefs...yABEgLiO_D_BwE

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by WoodyHoody View Post
                    I have found these boxers that are shaped for the male anatomy and have a simple support/containment system sewn in. No longer do my old man's dangling testicles slide out of my underwear and stick to my leg! The elastic band never rolls and the material is a bamboo rayon that is cool and comfortable. I am restored with a permanent flaccid coverage and the pouch design is perfect for my requirements.
                    https://www.newchic.com/boxer-briefs...yABEgLiO_D_BwE
                    Those look cool and you can’t beat the price! I too have very low hanging balls which have always been a comfort issue..... I recently discovered sheath underwear.... pricey but you may be inclined. They’ve a dual pouch
                    1. ⚽️ 🏀
                    2. 🍌

                    thanks for the tip!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post
                      I tried every underwear in the book, one- to retain, two - to stay cool.

                      Ended up wearing low rise jock strap underwear, super thin made by 2xist. It's quick drying material. It might look weird for a straight guy to wear, but its the most comfortable and heat resistant underwear I have found. It retains super well as well. When I start dating again, I'm sure it will either be a hit or a lead balloon for her. But I could never go back to conventional after wearing them.
                      Funny how things unrelated to sexual orientation get bundled with it. IMO jocks are wildly practical and sadly unpopular.... but I suppose I get it with rampant anal-phobia. Unfortunately the ones that survived seem to be a bit shallow in the jock!

                      (side note. Manscaping also seemed tied to sexual orientation but I think we’ve made it past that....)

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by admin View Post
                        He was visiting my home and his drunk wife said: "You gotta see his underwear," as she pulled his trunks down.

                        I have to admit I would have an easier time wearing a restoring device in locker room than I would wearing fetish-looking underwear.
                        Agree....unusual underwear is a locker room phobia of mine as well. Lol!

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X