Red Light Therapy + Restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Light Therapy + Restoration

Heard some good things about red light therapy in conjunction with foreskin restoration. So I decided to try it out. I also listen to binaural beats and subliminals to help me restore my foreskin. Edit: That foreskin restoration device I am using on the left photo furthest left is a CAT II Q restoration device.
    Last edited by EthoneMTV; 09-04-2019, 02:13 AM.

Comment

If tugging isn't something you can do then restoration isn't for you, even though your skin is waiting for you to apply cycles of tension.

Comment

Um, what do you think the CAT II Q is for? That is a foreskin restoration device. Some devices are better at naturally stretching than tugging. If I walk around with a DTR, or CAT II Q, like what I wear, then that will stretch my skin without me having to tug or pull on it much with my hands because they act like weights. I've seen progress made. I started restoring in December, and I just started the Red Light Therapy today (tried getting a red light on my phone last week, and I didn't like it). So I've been restoring using a traditional foreskin restoration device longer than the red light therapy. Plus, I also used the tape method. However, I recently ran out, so I need to buy more tape. I use the taping method, I use CAT II Q, I use Subliminal/Isochronic Binaural Beats, and I now use Red Light Therapy. I also tug on my skin naturally with my hands.

Comment

Sounds like you are covering the bases :–)

Comment

Depends on what you mean by "naturally stretching". You aren't permanetly stretching skin, and if you are trying to incorporate a gimmick (red light) into that, then you are wasting your time (and money, I"m assuming).

Here's the thing: increased mitosis does not come from anything "outside" your tissues, and it has nothing to do with "stretching" your tissues. All temporary deformin (stretching) you skin does is stimulate an internal process already in place. It is programmed internally in your tissues; everything you need is already there. This isn't understood by those who promote gimmicks, or those who try them. But it's your practice, so whatever.

I post here to remind guys (and silent readers) that they already have everything they need, except control over the process, which they will never have, especially from the "outside" of the process..

Comment

Interesting ideas. I see you've met our friend Reality. He might lecture you on mitosis and cell division. He means no harm.

Looked into it a little just now... If the claims of collagen production and wound healing are true, then maybe it is worth the investment.

Seems too pricey to me though.
              PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Comment

Does this work better than the Red Light Therapy in Amsterdam? Lol.

Comment

Came here for Reality's post. Was not disappointed.
                    Started CI-0 with no movable skin and 0% FEC

Currently at CI-4 with 64% FEC

See my progress gallery

Comment

Originally posted by Reality View Post
                      Depends on what you mean by "naturally stretching". You aren't permanetly stretching skin, and if you are trying to incorporate a gimmick (red light) into that, then you are wasting your time (and money, I"m assuming).

Here's the thing: increased mitosis does not come from anything "outside" your tissues, and it has nothing to do with "stretching" your tissues. All temporary deformin (stretching) you skin does is stimulate an internal process already in place. It is programmed internally in your tissues; everything you need is already there. This isn't understood by those who promote gimmicks, or those who try them. But it's your practice, so whatever.

I post here to remind guys (and silent readers) that they already have everything they need, except control over the process, which they will never have, especially from the "outside" of the process..
                      Thank you for the information, but most of this stuff I already knew. I only purchased the red light because of a study I saw, and because of some testimonies I heard from others.

Comment

You're welcome. You are free to do whatever you want, of course. But internet "testimonies" are almost always worthless. "Hearing" means nothing; research abstracts from reputable scientific groups carry the weight. If you have something like that we would all appreciate a link to them.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
                          Does this work better than the Red Light Therapy in Amsterdam? Lol.
                          That kind of therapy is well known for lengthening dicks. I actually walked down some of those streets when I was in the Netherlands. Apparently fat sells, 'cause most of the chicks I saw were from the hefty branch of the species lol.

Comment

Lol, watching the Friends epsode where Joey has to present as intact when he's full frontal, and Monica says to him that they can do that, with "double sided tape and luncheon meat". So..........this sounds cheaper than red light whatever, but olive loaf is out.

Comment

I’m curious how binaural beats (used to bring brainwaves into similar patterns as those in deep meditative states) could help with foreskin restoration. I mean no disrespect, I just want to understand the theoretical basis.

Comment

Working...
                              X