X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reality
    replied
    Originally posted by TarheelZ View Post
    Hi Reality. I think you’re confusing my polite request for a theoretical basis for advocacy. It’s not. I don’t believe binaural beats would have any benefit. I wanted the OP to explain a theoretical basis for why he thinks this would help.
    Ok, I understand now. I actually has an answer for you but my answers take time to show up, when they show up at all. I thought it was an interesting question, primarily because I heard a conversation which had a peripheral association with you question.

Leave a comment:

• z726
    replied
    I've heard of this use of red light, but it reminds me too much of a certain movie scene:

Click image for larger version

Name:	bond-villains-goldfinger-laser.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	36971

Leave a comment:

• TarheelZ
    replied
    Hi Reality. I think you’re confusing my polite request for a theoretical basis for advocacy. It’s not. I don’t believe binaural beats would have any benefit. I wanted the OP to explain a theoretical basis for why he thinks this would help.

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    [QUOTE=Reality;n36954] I’m curious how binaural beats (used to bring brainwaves into similar patterns as those in deep meditative states) could help with foreskin restoration. I mean no disrespect, I just want to understand the theoretical basis.

Another reply I have for this is: I sat in the audience when Daido Roshi, in upstate New York, talked about what he felt Science was touching on when it discovered that certain particles communicated with each other, at a distance, during zazen. He saw this as pertinent to the effect of meditation. I personally don't pretend to have this understanding, other than zazen, done over time, with a certain intensity, stimulating the ability to "see" (but I'm a Celt, lol, we have this as a tradition ). This of course is not what zazen is 'supposed' to do, or said differently, is not the " goal" (this is so hard to talk about), but can happen involuntarily, and needless to say, has nothing to do with a force distorting tissue so that an internal response supports an accelerated mitosis.

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    Originally posted by KragDragon View Post
    I'm convinced that the real secret behind all magic healing techniques, from red light, to sound, to meditation, to crystals, to salt, is rest. All of these magic healings simply trick people into taking time out of their day to sit down, relax, and get the rest their body needs to function optimally.

You can save yourself a lot of money and delusion if you skip the magic lights and crystals and just make it a top priority to give yourself one hour of restful relaxation time per day.

...or you can do what I do, and spend your magic money on a music instrument that you find relaxing to play. Get your healing relaxation, get those mystical cosmic vibes going, and learn a new skill to impress your friends all at once.
    yes, absolutely. And also because..........you are touching on the other misunderstanding found on restoration forums: "healing' as synonymous with skin expansion, which it absolutely is not. How many years have we seen this idea. Healing is quite different from skin expansion; different processes. Healing is a natural response involving scar tissue. Restoration (done right) does not. We tugger types are not "healing' our skin, we are expanding it. So.....any method which bases its method on the rationale of skin "healing" is a waste of time, money, and way off base from expansion (accelerated mitotic activity).

Leave a comment:

• KragDragon
    replied
    I'm convinced that the real secret behind all magic healing techniques, from red light, to sound, to meditation, to crystals, to salt, is rest. All of these magic healings simply trick people into taking time out of their day to sit down, relax, and get the rest their body needs to function optimally.

You can save yourself a lot of money and delusion if you skip the magic lights and crystals and just make it a top priority to give yourself one hour of restful relaxation time per day.

...or you can do what I do, and spend your magic money on a music instrument that you find relaxing to play. Get your healing relaxation, get those mystical cosmic vibes going, and learn a new skill to impress your friends all at once.

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    I don't have the capability to edit my posts, so the word above should be 'photons', not "photos".

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    What guys who post on this site refuse to accept (or simply don't understand) is that skin expansion is based on, relies on, a physical distortion of the tissues involved. So photos (light), neural energy (however measureable) won't exert that force. It takes cycles of tension........................., so anything less than a force strong enough to distort that tissue is highly unlikely to cause skin expansion.

https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics...ssue-expansion

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    https://brainworksneurotherapy.com/what-are-brainwaves Your premise sounds entirely implausible, but a link from scientific research is the way to to.

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    Originally posted by TarheelZ View Post
    I’m curious how binaural beats (used to bring brainwaves into similar patterns as those in deep meditative states) could help with foreskin restoration. I mean no disrespect, I just want to understand the theoretical basis.
    What theoretical basis? If you have a link to read we're all eyes.

Leave a comment:

• TarheelZ
    replied
    I’m curious how binaural beats (used to bring brainwaves into similar patterns as those in deep meditative states) could help with foreskin restoration. I mean no disrespect, I just want to understand the theoretical basis.

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    Lol, watching the Friends epsode where Joey has to present as intact when he's full frontal, and Monica says to him that they can do that, with "double sided tape and luncheon meat". So..........this sounds cheaper than red light whatever, but olive loaf is out.

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
    Does this work better than the Red Light Therapy in Amsterdam? Lol.
    That kind of therapy is well known for lengthening dicks. I actually walked down some of those streets when I was in the Netherlands. Apparently fat sells, 'cause most of the chicks I saw were from the hefty branch of the species lol.

Leave a comment:

• Reality
    replied
    You're welcome. You are free to do whatever you want, of course. But internet "testimonies" are almost always worthless. "Hearing" means nothing; research abstracts from reputable scientific groups carry the weight. If you have something like that we would all appreciate a link to them.

Leave a comment:

• EthoneMTV
    replied
    Originally posted by Reality View Post
    Depends on what you mean by "naturally stretching". You aren't permanetly stretching skin, and if you are trying to incorporate a gimmick (red light) into that, then you are wasting your time (and money, I"m assuming).

Here's the thing: increased mitosis does not come from anything "outside" your tissues, and it has nothing to do with "stretching" your tissues. All temporary deformin (stretching) you skin does is stimulate an internal process already in place. It is programmed internally in your tissues; everything you need is already there. This isn't understood by those who promote gimmicks, or those who try them. But it's your practice, so whatever.

I post here to remind guys (and silent readers) that they already have everything they need, except control over the process, which they will never have, especially from the "outside" of the process..
    Thank you for the information, but most of this stuff I already knew. I only purchased the red light because of a study I saw, and because of some testimonies I heard from others.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X