Somewhat new to the TLX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somewhat new to the TLX

I bought the TLC-X a few months ago, I've never been able to wear it more than 2 hours with even the most moderate tension. I've tried wearing just the cone and retaining cone and was capable of about 4 hours of wear time. I just start feeling a little pain and it progressively gets worse so I remove it.

That being said I'm able to get around half of the cone covered, maybe a little more. Any suggestions? Is the cone Improperly sized or am I just forcing too much skin inside the cone?

Is the cone Improperly sized
    If it's a device width issue, TLC would use fresh flaccid and erect ruler pics made like our examples http://TLCTugger.com/device-sizing/ to assess things. If you can make a picture showing your flaccid glans approaching the device so glans width and device width are visible together that would also help. Send those to [email protected].

I'm able to get around half of the cone covered, maybe a little more.
    To use a tapeless device you need slack that lets you force-cover the whole glans. For the TLC-X the test goes an extra step to say you should be able to comfortably pinch the skin closed to hide the glans in skin. We want to roll skin up to cover as much of the white silicone tugger body as is comfortably possible. Once the retaining cone seats maybe 1/4" or 1/2" of white silicone might be visible.

Before popping the retaining cone on I work the skin up and down a few times to even out any avoidable skin wrinkling. Then I place it and hold it there while letting some skin slip out at the wide end of the device, so that the skin in the gripping area is even and is under some tension.

I've never been able to wear it more than 2 hours with even the most moderate tension.
    The 4-Hour Rule http://TLCTugger.com/4-hour-rule/ says that you start with zero, not moderate tension. If you can barely apply the device, then just wearing it like that - having stretched your skin around that device - might be plenty of tension in your present state.
    -Ron Low
    S[email protected]
    847 414-1692 Chicago

Comment

I can comfortably pinch skin past my glans, however instead of just rolling skin I kind of work my way around gently pulling more onto the cone.

Comment

Working...
      X