You want to know what is bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You want to know what is bad?

1. The fact that thousands of boys are mutilated every day in the USA, Middle East, Africa, and Southeast Asia every day.
    2. The fact that someone circumcised cannot "choose" to become uncircumcised (except by foreskin restoration), but the uncircumcised men have a choice.
    3. The fact that all these years it takes to restore, (I am still at the very beginning stages) it won't actually give you back the nerve endings, ridged band, frenar band, and frenulum. It only restores the "appearance."
    4. The fact that it takes too long to do this for minimal gain. People who restore completely need and deserve a freaking MEDAL. They have my utmost respect, and I do plan on getting there, but it is taking way too much energy. I spend more mental energy thinking about my penis, and foreskin than most other things except God, and as a result, this has caused me to not spend my energy on other important things like hobbies I could get into because I am too busy tugging, and trying to think of other methods I can use to restore instead of doing important assignments for some of my classes.
    5. The fact that it can cost up to 50,000$ to have a foreskin "restored" surgically, and it usually takes 3 or more surgeries, and is very dangerous, not recommended, low success rate, and does not restore everything, but it only takes around 300-500$ to get a damn circumcision.
    6. The fact that Foregen is UNDERFUNDED, which is why they are so slow, and others now think they are a scam, because it takes them too long because they cannot afford to work full time due to rarely only getting half the monthly goal donations. It took them 3-4 years to get a medical lab, meanwhile it only took about 1-2 years for an American hospital to come up with the research to perform a clinical trial to attach a lab grown human penis on an adult male that was entirely grown in lab with the patient's stem cells, and had everything a penis should have including glans, and foreskin. Typically, you regenerate the "smaller parts" of the main organ, before you attempt to regrow the whole organ, so if entire penises can be grown in labs like a lizard can grow a tail back, then the foreskin should already be able to be regenerated, and should have already happened before 2016 when the entire penis got regenerated for the first time. If the medical community can beat it on hardcore legendary mode (regenerate complete penis) they should be able to already do it on easy mode (regenerate lesser parts of the penis, like the foreskin, and head individually.) Due to Foregens lack of funds, they can't get their work done. Which is why the normal foreskin cannot be regenerated yet, but a complete penis can. Basically Foregen is over-promising on things they lack the resources, money, and personal to do, so they have to work a snail's pace. But yes, they are LEGIT, because they released a peer reviewed scientific journal on their experiments that was peer reviewed by the medical community, and passed.
    7. The fact that numerous circumcised men in the USA and the world are NOT speaking out about this. They seem to be "proud" of the fact that they are circumcised. It is unbelievable! Not enough men think like WE do! If more men thought like us, we could get some major stuff done for once a lot faster regarding circumcision, and foreskin restoration. Yet, for some reasons a lot of these men are completely okay with the fact that some perverted doctor carving their image in their penis. You should see how the women who like to perform circumcisions act. It is sickening. It gives them a sense of empowerment, like they have control over the male body. It gives them a sense of dominance over men. They say some of the most horrible things like, "Ha ha ha! I get to carve my image into the little boys' most sacred organs, and I speak for the women like me who think foreskin is nasty. Oh I wish how they could remember my face, so that every time he looks at himself he remembers the proud feminist that circumcised him!" The women are more vocal about circumcising young boys then the male medical workers are! Seriously look up Operation Tuli on Twitter. I am not joking. These female circumcisers have a sick sexual fetish bragging about all the penises they get to hold, and look at as they mutilate with sadistic smiles. Seriously look it up! These women nurses are smiling as they are doing it. At least the men doing it don't display any sexual arousal about it!
    8. The fact that the uncircumcised men are judged by their status, and are pressured mainly by women to get circumcised.
    9. The fact that we as human beings have "useless junk DNA." Studies have shown that one of those genes in the junk DNA that is deactivated, but we all carry is a gene for REGENERATION. It is the same gene that amphibians, and lizards use. We carry the same gene, but it is not ACTIVE, and no scientists have made breakthroughs on how to turn it on! That gene would be VERY HELPFUL to people like us who are circumcised, as we would just regrow the foreskin like a lizard does its tail without even needing to restore using all these devices for several years, or go to the doctor to get a painful super expensive restoration surgery involving skin grafts, or having to wait on an underfunded medical company to regenerate the foreskin and give us the actual thing that current restoration therapies, including surgical cannot do.

Yup. When something becomes a cultural habit, even if it's twisted, people perform it with glee and there's just nothing you can do about it, other than speak out and hope that it starts a movement rather than a backlash.

It's just bizarre the way humans perceive their world. If someone had kicked my infant self, everyone who knew would have been up in arms against it, even if it was only a bad bruise. But someone takes a blade to my infant self and does irreversible damage, and just because it's a routine, everyone accepts it as 100% okay.

The Joker's speech about people going along with the plan, even if the plan is horrifying, is one of the truest movie quotes of all time.

Comment

4. "minimal gain"? No sir, I wouldn't say that at all. The increase in sensation is well worth the time it takes. That message is the only reason I visit this site; to promote that message, and attempt to clear up the myth which guys who haven't reached this sensation tend to spread. Hang in there, tug, and see for yourself.

Comment

Welcome to the matrix. Red pill or blue pill?

Comment

Foregen won't work though, because of the fact that, if they did manage to grow a copy of your original foreskin, it would still have to be surgically installed. That comes with scars, risks, and most significantly, numbness. You can't re-attach severed nerves. The new foreskin may be a perfect clone but it won't have sensation.

I'd say we'd be better off putting all that Foregen money into serious research on penile skin expansion. Simply finding the ideal duration, force, and frequency of tugging cycles to maximize the expansion rate would be a huge step forward. And subsequently inventing a tugging apparatus that minimizes the effort required to apply those ideal cycles would be the peak of restoration technology.

Unless scientists figure out how to plug a vast web of delicate sensory nerves back into the brain, but I wouldn't count on that.

Comment

The OP needs to give a source for his implied quotes(he doesn't even give actual quotes). Short of that, he sounds clinically delusional and paranoid, which certaintly doesn't help those guys who are genuinely interested in restoration, or even help the selling of devices which help with restoration (Ron). Too often on this forum, an argument,such as the OPs, based on having no experience with the results anyone can reach if they take the time to tug for a decade or so is promoted. If anyone takes that time and puts in the effort, then they will realize that what they've said is nonsense, as it will to anyone who has taken that. Here's what I'm saying: if you tug for about 8 to tens years, your results will prove to you that everything which you want is withing your reach; prove to you that you have, and your physiology has the capability to reach, results which the know-nothings will tell you is impossible. It isn't impossible. You can reach, through your own efforts, what was taken from you. It takes a know nothing to cites ridged bands, frenulums, etc. None of that means anything. What does means something is much more than image or tissue structure, which some ignorant person told you makes a difference. Guys who have NO experience in reaching meaningful results, will tell you anything, just to sound like they know something.

But here's the thing: to those of us who have reached meaningful results, it sound exactlly like it is, ignorance from the inexperienced. They do you a disseervice. I can take the OP's quotes apart because i know better, and I know better because I took the time to reach those meaningful results. All the guys who've done that know better.

Comment

Confederate flag avatar?

Comment

Not a racist (credentials: did a sit-in, despite police intervention, for a CORE and SNCC sit-in in the Calif State Capitol (among others)), but truthfully I don't have a problem with an icon of an area's history; it happened. I do have a problem with disparaging a practice (restoration) when you don't seem to know anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by EthoneMTV View Post
                  1. The fact that thousands of boys are mutilated every day in the USA, Middle East, Africa, and Southeast Asia every day.
                  2. The fact that someone circumcised cannot "choose" to become uncircumcised (except by foreskin restoration), but the uncircumcised men have a choice.
                  3. The fact that all these years it takes to restore, (I am still at the very beginning stages) it won't actually give you back the nerve endings, ridged band, frenar band, and frenulum. It only restores the "appearance."
                  4. The fact that it takes too long to do this for minimal gain. People who restore completely need and deserve a freaking MEDAL. They have my utmost respect, and I do plan on getting there, but it is taking way too much energy. I spend more mental energy thinking about my penis, and foreskin than most other things except God, and as a result, this has caused me to not spend my energy on other important things like hobbies I could get into because I am too busy tugging, and trying to think of other methods I can use to restore instead of doing important assignments for some of my classes.
                  5. The fact that it can cost up to 50,000$ to have a foreskin "restored" surgically, and it usually takes 3 or more surgeries, and is very dangerous, not recommended, low success rate, and does not restore everything, but it only takes around 300-500$ to get a damn circumcision.
                  6. The fact that Foregen is UNDERFUNDED, which is why they are so slow, and others now think they are a scam, because it takes them too long because they cannot afford to work full time due to rarely only getting half the monthly goal donations. It took them 3-4 years to get a medical lab, meanwhile it only took about 1-2 years for an American hospital to come up with the research to perform a clinical trial to attach a lab grown human penis on an adult male that was entirely grown in lab with the patient's stem cells, and had everything a penis should have including glans, and foreskin. Typically, you regenerate the "smaller parts" of the main organ, before you attempt to regrow the whole organ, so if entire penises can be grown in labs like a lizard can grow a tail back, then the foreskin should already be able to be regenerated, and should have already happened before 2016 when the entire penis got regenerated for the first time. If the medical community can beat it on hardcore legendary mode (regenerate complete penis) they should be able to already do it on easy mode (regenerate lesser parts of the penis, like the foreskin, and head individually.) Due to Foregens lack of funds, they can't get their work done. Which is why the normal foreskin cannot be regenerated yet, but a complete penis can. Basically Foregen is over-promising on things they lack the resources, money, and personal to do, so they have to work a snail's pace. But yes, they are LEGIT, because they released a peer reviewed scientific journal on their experiments that was peer reviewed by the medical community, and passed.
                  7. The fact that numerous circumcised men in the USA and the world are NOT speaking out about this. They seem to be "proud" of the fact that they are circumcised. It is unbelievable! Not enough men think like WE do! If more men thought like us, we could get some major stuff done for once a lot faster regarding circumcision, and foreskin restoration. Yet, for some reasons a lot of these men are completely okay with the fact that some perverted doctor carving their image in their penis. You should see how the women who like to perform circumcisions act. It is sickening. It gives them a sense of empowerment, like they have control over the male body. It gives them a sense of dominance over men. They say some of the most horrible things like, "Ha ha ha! I get to carve my image into the little boys' most sacred organs, and I speak for the women like me who think foreskin is nasty. Oh I wish how they could remember my face, so that every time he looks at himself he remembers the proud feminist that circumcised him!" The women are more vocal about circumcising young boys then the male medical workers are! Seriously look up Operation Tuli on Twitter. I am not joking. These female circumcisers have a sick sexual fetish bragging about all the penises they get to hold, and look at as they mutilate with sadistic smiles. Seriously look it up! These women nurses are smiling as they are doing it. At least the men doing it don't display any sexual arousal about it!
                  8. The fact that the uncircumcised men are judged by their status, and are pressured mainly by women to get circumcised.
                  9. The fact that we as human beings have "useless junk DNA." Studies have shown that one of those genes in the junk DNA that is deactivated, but we all carry is a gene for REGENERATION. It is the same gene that amphibians, and lizards use. We carry the same gene, but it is not ACTIVE, and no scientists have made breakthroughs on how to turn it on! That gene would be VERY HELPFUL to people like us who are circumcised, as we would just regrow the foreskin like a lizard does its tail without even needing to restore using all these devices for several years, or go to the doctor to get a painful super expensive restoration surgery involving skin grafts, or having to wait on an underfunded medical company to regenerate the foreskin and give us the actual thing that current restoration therapies, including surgical cannot do.
                  Interesting ideas here, you seem to be good at bringing up things a lot of us have never even thought about. I agree with a lot of what you wrote, and it seems positive enough, just don't let any of it get to you. What others' think of you is not important. Circumcised or not, we are all beautiful people, and if people are finding gratification in circumcision, let them be...

I look at it this way. Maybe it is to your benefit to have been circumcised, because at least you know what it feels like. Many men get circ'd late in life from curiosity, or pressures from others. It must be worse then to have to lose the foreskin after knowing it's pleasure, then restoring and slowly gaining back some of it's benefits.

What I mean is, you never know if you would have been tricked into getting circumcised and having to deal with that regret. Instead you see that the grass is greener and so, restoration is worthwhile.
                  PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Working...
                  X