Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do I still have circumcision scar? How much frenulum do I have left?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do I still have circumcision scar? How much frenulum do I have left?

Yes, you have a very clear circ scar. The photo of you frenular area is a bit too unclear to tell how distinct your frenulum stub is, but that's what it looks like to me, a stub. Anyone who was circumcised has a scar, and only part of their frenulum left.

Comment

Hey bro. Sorry for the late response. Unfortunately you have a very tight circumcision, which will take a while to see progress. I started with a similar predicament. You have a ton of inner skin, which might benefit you in the long run. Anyone circumcised has little to nothing of a frenulum left, sorry to say.
      PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Originally posted by salamander6773 View Post

Hey bro. Sorry for the late response. Unfortunately you have a very tight circumcision, which will take a while to see progress. I started with a similar predicament. You have a ton of inner skin, which might benefit you in the long run. Anyone circumcised has little to nothing of a frenulum left, sorry to say.
        Yeah, but I was asking if I still had a scar as well.

Comment

You do have a circ scar, its where the two shades of skin pigment meet on your shaft skin.

Comment

There is definitely some remains of your frenulum, but a lot of it seems gone. Some people with a high circumcision can have more of it left, but often most of it is gone...
            There’s no better feeling in the world than the warm embrace of your foreskin, so KOT!

Progress gallery @ https://foreskinrestoration.vbulleti...s-report-tlc-x

Comment

Working...
            X