Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Age effecting speed of recovery by a lot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age effecting speed of recovery by a lot?

I am 16 years old, and started regularly restoring with my homemade dtr almost exactly a month ago and am already seeing really good results. Waaay more slack skin (no rollover by itself yet). Lots of wrinkles that were not there before! My question is, I know age effects the speed but could being young like me make it speed up by a noticeable amount? I think I started as a rci-3. And am now maybe a rci-3.2. I do have before pics and it’s noticeably better. I wear the device about 7 hours a day. This is wonderful!

In other news, I found that setting myself a goal has helped me stay focused. At first (after building the device) I would forget or put off wearing it. I set myself the goal: Have made good progress towards full flaccid coverage within 4 years. That has helped me remember to wear it 100%.

i also want to thank everyone here for being a part of this community and giving me inspiration and knowledge on this subject. Without this forum I don’t think I would have ever taken restoration seriously.

thank you all!!

Originally posted by JosephFast View Post
    I am 16 years old, and started regularly restoring with my homemade dtr almost exactly a month ago and am already seeing really good results. Waaay more slack skin (no rollover by itself yet). Lots of wrinkles that were not there before! My question is, I know age effects the speed but could being young like me make it speed up by a noticeable amount? I think I started as a rci-3. And am now maybe a rci-3.2. I do have before pics and it’s noticeably better. I wear the device about 7 hours a day. This is wonderful!

In other news, I found that setting myself a goal has helped me stay focused. At first (after building the device) I would forget or put off wearing it. I set myself the goal: Have made good progress towards full flaccid coverage within 4 years. That has helped me remember to wear it 100%.

i also want to thank everyone here for being a part of this community and giving me inspiration and knowledge on this subject. Without this forum I don’t think I would have ever taken restoration seriously.

thank you all!!
    Good for you man, glad to hear it. Youth must be a big benefit for restoring. Who knows, you might reach your goal before you plan to. Good luck.
    PROGRESS GALLERY

Comment

Thank you! I am very determined.

Comment

Originally posted by JosephFast View Post

thank you all!!
        I'm not sure what you mean by "recovery", but if you are referring to growing expanded skin faster than an older adult, then yes, it's possible. I read this as a confirmed fact in an abstract which I can't find at the moment, but it was confirmed by scientific research. Makes sense, your age group is still under the effect of anamorphic hormones, although how this plays into the general process of skin expansion I can't say at this point.

Comment

Yes. younger guys get it done faster.

Comment

Originally posted by parsecskin View Post
            Yes. younger guys get it done faster.
            Not always something to celebrate; traditionally something to apologize for

Comment

It seems my default penis state is “extreme shrinkage” as some would call it. But at this rate I will probably have rollover very soon when not erect. Things are going great!

Comment

Working...
              X